You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Scum In Europe

Marcas

I don't start things but after another night of sycophantic “Ryan” and “Wayne” on Sky Sports is it not about time that someone actually flagged up the fact that those fuckers have played no one, including the Chavs, in Europe this year? And they get possibly the worst German team in years in the Semi?? For God’s sake we would have shat over them both!! And as for Souness, Jesus, does that bloke want to be hated by LFC fans forever??? Personally I don’t believe they can beat Barca in a one off match, so here’s hoping they get over the Maureen factor

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're going to win it. I said months ago that they will and nothing's changed my mind. Barca or Madrid will have the nightmare game of their lives and the scum will win the thing with an 87th minute Hernandez spawny 6yarder. It's ok saying Barca or Madrid will turn them over but would anyone bet against this shower of shite to grind out an undeserved victory? They're about to win the league with probably their worst side in 20years. Even their own fans reckon they've been shite the majority of the season, yet they'll probably wrap up number 19 with games to spare. These bastards will win the thing, I'd put money on it.

Who gives a f**k, I couldnt care less about them.

Who gives a f**k, I couldnt care less about them.

so your not arsed if they actually go on and win it then? Seriously? Your not bothered? That's a fuckin ridiculous statement coming from a Liverpool fan, or are you trying to be one of them 'superfans' where your only arsed

about us? I can take them winning the league because over a season they deserve it, but if they win this one too,fuck me we'd have to leave the Universe nevermind the country. And you don't give a fuck? Fuck off

Sort of blows the opinion that this current Manc team is shite out of the water

not necessarily.

With the exception of Barca & Madrid I think this seasons CL has been the poorest quality I can remember. Likewise in the PL, the standard of the lesser teams hasn't really improved just the better teams aren't as good as they were.

I don't think united would have stood a chance in a 2 legged game against either Barca or Madrid. Those two are head & shoulders above the rest while the Mancs are the best of an average bunch.

They'll be the shittest team to ever win the league in my life time, and there's no way on earth they'll beat barca or real in the final. Even on their worst day, they're both twice the teams that shower of fucking shit are.

In fact, I'm still not ruling out them going out at old toilet next week.

They're fucking shit, in league with the devil, and anyone who says otherwise is a cunt.

When it's coverage of us, I've no time for the 'Oh, I just turn the sound down, cover my head with tin foil, stand in the cupboard and rely on morse code signals from my nephew Duane' arguments. When it's your team it niggles, and you should be able to watch the coverage without that kind of nonsense from the Manc minge muncher Clive Tiddley, the Gooner banshee Martin Tyler and Co. But when it's another team in a match that doesn't concern us: don't watch it, don't listen to it. It's making a wretched world even worse for yourself.

This tournament is the most colourless I remember watching ever. You know the missing ingredient of course; a champions league competition without the Mighty Reds is devoid of its essential luster. Manure has had a free ride so far but I wish they met one of the Spainards in the semis rather than the final. Finals are anybody's game, form usually going out the window. Can't countenance it myself, but Manure are destined for this one.

Tom R? "They're fucking shit, in league with the devil"

Then it's just as well we have the antidote isn't it? If there's one man Taggart's games don't work on and who can outwit him over 9 months consistently? It's the King. Taggart will go soon whether they get 19 or not (and I'm not ruling out them having a sudden collapse in their next 2 league games conisdering who they're against ala March - Only this one will end up costing them more, much more). As to the CL? They might win it - They might not. Personally I think if they face Real? Mourinho will outwit Ferguson whom he has a very impressive one on one record against and if it's Barca'? They won't see the ball, never mind the trophy................Again.

Funkasy? We'll qualify again next year as League Winners or very close to it, mark my words. We would have done this year had our Board the foresight to listen to the club's fans but Purslow just had to make his mark didn't he?.................Tw*t.

Carradona? "They're going to be on 19 league titles and 4 European Cups by the end of this season. How we have let it get to that is just agonising." Simple - David Moores. Answer to that statement in a single name no? Go, find him, break his bloody nose for all this and doing what he did re' the Yanks and maybe he'll admit i........No, actually he won't. Not in this lifetime - I'll bet the arrogant twerp still thinks he's done nothing wrong and that he's still a great 'fan'. He'll never admit what he's done now at this late stage will he? Not now not ever.......

NB The other big reason for this utterly ridiculous state of affairs we're in? Was none other than Tyler's co-commentator on that semi-final last night. He sounded like a fan of their to which would explain a lot.............

Schalke were very poor. Man Utd will lose to either Spanish team, though I hope it is Barcelona, as losing the final and not seeing the ball the whole game will be good medicine for them. Again.

Barcelona v the mancs. One, a shower of lucky, arrogant, moaning, unsporting cunts. The other comes from 30 miles down the road. I think I'll do a Shanks and "close the curtains", as in 2009.

On the other hand, if Real play them, well another EPL team know what Real are capable of. Stand by for a repeat.

Then it's just as well we have the antidote isn't it? If there's one man Taggart's games don't work on and who can outwit him over 9 months consistently? It's the King. Taggart will go soon whether they get 19 or not (and I'm not ruling out them having a sudden collapse in their next 2 league games conisdering who they're against ala March - Only this one will end up costing them more, much more). As to the CL? They might win it - They might not. Personally I think if they face Real? Mourinho will outwit Ferguson whom he has a very impressive one on one record against and if it's Barca'? They won't see the ball, never mind the trophy................Again.

Funkasy? We'll qualify again next year as League Winners or very close to it, mark my words. We would have done this year had our Board the foresight to listen to the club's fans but Purslow just had to make his mark didn't he?.................Tw*t.

Carradona? "They're going to be on 19 league titles and 4 European Cups by the end of this season. How we have let it get to that is just agonising." Simple - David Moores. Answer to that statement in a single name no? Go, find him, break his bloody nose for all this and doing what he did re' the Yanks and maybe he'll admit i........No, actually he won't. Not in this lifetime - I'll bet the arrogant twerp still thinks he's done nothing wrong and that he's still a great 'fan'. He'll never admit what he's done now at this late stage will he? Not now not ever.......

NB The other big reason for this utterly ridiculous state of affairs we're in? Was none other than Tyler's co-commentator on that semi-final last night. He sounded like a fan of their to which would explain a lot.............

seriously,what is up with all the bold,it fucks my mind up to a point where my eyes go funny and i develop dyslexia in a sexy kinda way...every fifth word dose not need to be black for us to know what it means,you can vent your fury all you want,get nude and put a cucumber up our arse if thats what it takes,we dont need to see that either bear in mind.....sorry!

I'm pretty confident Barca or Real will do over United in the final. I don't see Carrick, Anderson, Scholes, Gibson, Park or whoever he plays in the midfield being up to getting the best over Barca's or Real's midfield. Also both Messi and Ronaldo are on fire this season.

Guest PurpleNose

REPPED.

I'm a little worried that the Real v Barca semi will be that tightly contested that whoever goes through will have either a significant injury or significant suspension, or both, that will hamper them in the final against them, as they've pretty much put their foot in the final now. If whoever wins the Spanish semi comes through unscathed then i'm extremely confident they'll also take the trophy, though it'll still be a nervous game.