You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

There's lad's who'd do anything to wear that shirt.

Unlucky for them that they don't have the ability to match the passion then, eh.

Andy Carrolll was signed to play professional football, I don't recall asceticism being part of the contract.

His social life only starts being a problem when it interferes with his ability to do his job.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen lad you're a fuckin plassy Liverpool fan who has no idea what it means to be a supporter of this club.

Every post you make screams "I'm a clueless yank twat" so fuckin do one.

Mhmm whatever you say. Ill be sure to take your widely respected opinion to heart. After all people like you are the heart and guts of this club. It must be your hardy scouser upbringing that makes you such a pillar of this community.

Unlucky for them that they don't have the ability to match the passion then, eh.

Andy Carrolll was signed to play professional football, I don't recall asceticism being part of the contract.

His social life only starts being a problem when it interferes with his ability to do his job.

Yeah, if only we had a previous example where such behaviour has impered his judgement in the past.....

Mhmm whatever you say. Ill be sure to take your widely respected opinion to heart. After all people like you are the heart and guts of this club. It must be your hardy scouser upbringing that makes you such a pillar of this community.

Love me, hate me whatever, I'm what you'll never be. Scouse. Oh and yes, us scousers are the life blood of both the club and the community, it starts and ends with us. Be glad you got invited you cunt.

Un fucking believable. Not only are footballer's cunts you dickheads make excuses for them. The lad came here with a problem with the ale, what reason are you out till 3 in the morning on a Wednesday night?

WOODS

TREES.

Get a grip and stop being a tart. If you can provide some conclusive evidence that he was stumbling around Baa Bar smashing jager bombs at 3am then great, I'll agree with you. But until then I am not going to label a Liverpool player as a cunt just because you seen him in town. How do you know he was even drinking? They've probably got a day off today anyway.

What exactly is your problem with him having a drink on wednesday in perticular? If I were a professional football player that would seem like the perfect day to have some pints.It`s midweek and all the rabble-rousers are at home, 5 days till the next game. If anything it shows responsability.

The kid likes ale, it`s not like he`s on crack or has joined the priesthood. He has to live with Nolan`s mom, if anything he deserved a couple.

Love me, hate me whatever, I'm what you'll never be. Scouse. Oh and yes, us scousers are the life blood of both the club and the community, it starts and ends with us. Be glad you got invited you cunt.

I have a feeling everyone will choose the second option there.

Bellend.

What has prejudice against chairs got to do with this?

Cunt, the item, and indeed cunt, the term of abuse, are both valuable and useful things.

Let's not disrespect the desirability of the first and the effectiveness of the second through profligate name-calling, lads.

Even if I am running the serious risk of sounding like a cunt by suggesting as much.