You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

New bitter started work in our gaff recently. He brought up Collina the other day and his retirement after their game, conspiracy blah blah.

Text him

Me, Leeds = Semi

Him, Leeds = Mickey Mouse Cup

Me, Norwich

Him, City

Me, Liverpool 84

End of texts

Wijnaldum is also shit apparently and Firmino a 'lightweight'. 

He like many others knows a tremendous amount about our beloved club.

I will keep you updated.

New bitter started work in our gaff recently. He brought up Collina the other day and his retirement after their game, conspiracy blah blah.

Text him

Me, Leeds = Semi

Him, Leeds = Mickey Mouse Cup

Me, Norwich

Him, City

Me, Liverpool 84

End of texts

Wijnaldum is also shit apparently and Firmino a 'lightweight'. 

He like many others knows a tremendous amount about our beloved club.

I will keep you updated.

Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

• Upvote 1

They couldn't beat Norwich and that had nothing to do with us. Bigger fish to fry apparently. So I look forward to seeing them in next season's Champions League after they concentrate on the Prem this season.

Well, it looks to me like there's a 70% chance that you'll have to see them at Goodison for the first leg.

Which means there's only a 30% chance we'll be playing them in a CL semi first leg at Anfield next season.

But when the draw is made Everton will have three possible semi finals opponents so that cuts the odds down to one third of 30%, ie 10%.

Rounding 10% off to purely statistical yes/no binary terms gives us 0%.

Extrapolating this across all 32 teams that make the CL group stages: 32x0% = 0%.

In layman's terms, there is fuck all chance of Everton playing anyone in a Champions League semi final so you have to admit, that statistical Bitter is spot on with his calculations.

Once a blue...

"Rooney is a great player," said Everton manager Ronald Koeman in his press conference.

"He has still not finished his career, I do not know what his situation is, that’s not my problem, but if we got the opportunity for Rooney to be available for Everton I would be very pleased."

I hope he goes back and they sell Lukaku

When they sell Lukaku next summer they will be walking around with £60m burning a hole in their pockets.

How funny would it be if we have Sturridge on offer for £45m and they choose to spend the bulk of the Lukaku cash on Rooney instead because they don't want to do business with us?

I dread lukaku going to the mancs in any sort of swap deal with granny shagger

Yeah, I agree, and I'd add Pochettino going to the Mancs as well to the "things I dread" bucket, but then I remember that I dreaded Depay and di Maria going there as well, and look how that turned out.  Not sure that United are quite the club to fear any more that they were under Ferguson.