You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It did. I thought it would be the wolves and Bournemouth game that did it but Brighton are the snakes. Everton beat Bournemouth easily though, there's just going to be way more fight  and aggression than Bournemouth have any need to bother dealing with. 

Agreed, the main thing on Sunday is that I want the tension to last as long as possible. So the longer it takes before Everton get a lead or those other two useless articles fuck up/concede the better.

3 hours ago, TheBitch said:

The celebrations are gonna be off the charts cringey if/when they stay up. 

The horrible cunts. 

Apparently, Merseyside Police already have arrangements in place to respond on Sunday, because they reckon it will be equally bad whatever happens.

Class and dignity.

Class.

And.

Dignity.

3 hours ago, TheBitch said:

The celebrations are gonna be off the charts cringey if/when they stay up. 

The horrible cunts. 

If they survive i hope the celebrations are off the charts....just shows how small time they have become and what they are.

46 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Apparently, Merseyside Police already have arrangements in place to respond on Sunday, because they reckon it will be equally bad whatever happens.

Class and dignity.

Class.

And.

Dignity.

Will they be boarding up windows in-case any Reds get launched through them? 

She had a sniff of a ticket but her brother looks to have nabbed it meaning I'll be watching it at home with her. It's going to be tough if they end up up against it to feign concern. Obviously I don't want to see her upset so would rather she was going but I'm looking forward to getting launched into the street. 

RrD.gif

XvC.gif

waving-hi-axel-fowley.gif

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, an tha said:

If they survive i hope the celebrations are off the charts....just shows how small time they have become and what they are.

İstanbul and the 4-0 Barcelona came up on YouTube shorts yesterday. Couldn't help think they never have any days like us. The win against Palace last season is as good as it gets....until the next shit time.

Unfortunately for them it's not going to be Sunday, clubs only pull off these relegation results so many times before it eventually catches up with them 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

İstanbul and the 4-0 Barcelona came up on YouTube shorts yesterday. Couldn't help think they never have any days like us. The win against Palace last season is as good as it gets....until the next shit time.

Unfortunately for them it's not going to be Sunday, clubs only pull off these relegation results so many times before it eventually catches up with them 

Hibberts testimonial goal pisses all over anything we've ever achieved 

24 minutes ago, Strontium said:

The only hope is if they get a freak early sending off or something like that which really puts the crowd on edge.

I keep thinking that might happen, full throttle angry loud crowd I can see a rush of blood to the head. They cheer hard challenges louder than goals there. Hopefully he starts Coady and he gets a straight red early doors and tells them all to fuck off 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Strontium said:

The only hope is if they get a freak early sending off or something like that which really puts the crowd on edge.

The main hope is Leicester or Leeds take the lead early. The anxiety that flow down from the stands will be palpable.