You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
New #15,246
Needs more time.
Also needs to get some work done on defending set pieces. Which, of course, I'm sure he is will.

We can’t afford (financially or playing wise) to keep changing the manager. The players have to step up as well. They’re the same players who were in good form at the beginning of the season and went to Anfield and matched Liverpool. One moment though has completely destroyed the whole season confidence wise and they’re refusing to put in the effort to get over it.

Keep deluding yourselves about that. You were ok, but still comfortably second best.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:
Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

New #15,246
Needs more time.
Also needs to get some work done on defending set pieces. Which, of course, I'm sure he is will.

We can’t afford (financially or playing wise) to keep changing the manager. The players have to step up as well. They’re the same players who were in good form at the beginning of the season and went to Anfield and matched Liverpool. One moment though has completely destroyed the whole season confidence wise and they’re refusing to put in the effort to get over it.

Keep deluding yourselves about that. You were ok, but still comfortably second best.

Though good to see them feeling that one moment had the power to destroy their whole season, as it merely makes the spectre of having to play us even bigger.

Give it Giggseh....

TGW89

TGW89

Player Valuation: £10m
I don't just think Silva needs to go, I think the entire team needs shipping out, frankly. I want us to have a TEAM again. Not 11 individuals just in it for the money. I was never convinced by Silva, even when we won three on the trot in October

My proposal is that we appoint Giggs or Arteta, both of whom better understand the dynamics of a modern Premier League midfield. Appoint a competent defensive coach as opposed to Hugh Laurie - or whoever the hell it is - and get someone who will make zonal marking punishable by horse-whipping.

As for the team, we obviously can't ship everyone out, but the players that replace Coleman, Keane, Mina, Schneids, Gueye, Tosun, Bernard, Walcott, Baines, Jags would be better off having experienced some form of rejection in their past. Look beyond the hype and the transfer fee, get someone with experience of scouting under the radar who isn't called Steve Walsh, Weave Stalsh, or Mr Snrub.

I'm not saying that we'll do a Leicester with a bunch of misfits, but anyone with the desire to work hard and prove themselves as better than - or at least the ability to do the basics right - can achieve a lot more than many believe.

Let's be honest, would we be any worse?

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:
Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

4 minutes ago
New #15,246
Needs more time.

It was at this point the wheels came off for them and we decimated their season.