You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Some fantastic comments.  It must be like Groundhog day being an Everton fan

Everton.jpg

But being Everton, truth is stranger than fiction, and they're actually living and breathing Groundhog Day, not just day after day, but year after year. Bill Murray's character was merely the figment of a screenwriter's imagination, that lasted about 90 minutes.

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

My mate shagged two strippers on stage at our footy team night out at the Ferndale in Waterloo about 20 years ago. For some reason he thought everyone there would keep quiet about it and his Mrs would never find out.....

You sure you got the right place?

image.png

Looks alright to be fair, like an upmarket version of the old working men's club in my village.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

My mate shagged two strippers on stage at our footy team night out at the Ferndale in Waterloo about 20 years ago. For some reason he thought everyone there would keep quiet about it and his Mrs would never find out.....

And after all these years, you’ve finally let the cat out of the bag…

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Another famous Everton season in Europe

Many historic moments

A 2-2 draw with Apollon Limosol

4pts in the group

Screenshot_20240311_153209_Chrome.jpg

Everton-fan.jpg

“Yeah but town was dead when we took 3 million fans to Lille in 2014 lad. No-ones been arsed about European footy since then lad. We showed the weeks that nobody can complete with our support. French bizzies were applauding us lad applauding us Everton aren’t we afraid of nothing follow our club with pride us lad Klopp picks his toenails in the disabled bogs in Tesco” 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pidge said:

You sure you got the right place?

image.png

Looks alright to be fair, like an upmarket version of the old working men's club in my village.

They had a function room upstairs which was alright. No idea where they got the strippers from, what a pair of filthbags. 

I went to one of those workers mens clubs in Rice Lane when I was 17 and sat in the front row with my mate when they had strippers on. Two rough looking old fellas said that the strippers would get us up on stage and strip us off in front of everyone as we were the youngest there. We moved a few rows back for safety as we thought that the strippers were going to be fat and ropey. 

Anyway, one comes on the stage and she's about 20 with an unbelievable body and big tits. Goes over to the fella who sat in the seat I vacated and she lets him rub baby oil over her legs and arse, turns round and lets him rub it into her tits then gives him a lapdance bouncing all over him. 

The two old fellas come over to me and say "do you want me to go over and tell him to get out of your seat?"

The fella in the front row jizzed in his keks then staggered off to the toilet about 5 minutes later. 

Another stripper comes out and they do a big lesbian show on the stage. To this day I still regret not sitting in the front row.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

“Yeah but town was dead when we took 3 million fans to Lille in 2014 lad. No-ones been arsed about European footy since then lad. We showed the weeks that nobody can complete with our support. French bizzies were applauding us lad applauding us Everton aren’t we afraid of nothing follow our club with pride us lad Klopp picks his toenails in the disabled bogs in Tesco” 

I love the way they always brag about their final in Rotterdam saying that there was no trouble. Rapid Vienna had about 200 fans there and didn't have shithouses with Stanley knives on mopeds days before the game. It was literally an Everton home game but in another country. 

"Yeah lad, the Dutch bizzies were playing footy with us and said how well behaved we were unlike that lot across the park. We Would have won 29 European cups but for the bad behaviour of another set of fans a few weeks later"

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I love the way they always brag about their final in Rotterdam saying that there was no trouble. Rapid Vienna had about 200 fans there and didn't have shithouses with Stanley knives on mopeds days before the game. It was literally an Everton home game but in another country. 

"Yeah lad, the Dutch bizzies were playing footy with us and said how well behaved we were unlike that lot across the park. We Would have won 29 European cups but for the bad behaviour of another set of fans a few weeks later"

Im sure I remember one of their lot blaming them throwing bottles at police in Lille on the reputation Liverpool fans have given English supporters. The police being heavy handed because of Heysel almost 30 years before 

47 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Never mind the  Ferndale Lodge, I want to know what went on in Spitroast Crosby! Or do I?

The name conjures up all sorts.

Unfortunately it's just a chicken place but the sign in the window is good "we've been spitroasting birds since 2017"

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Im sure I remember one of their lot blaming them throwing bottles at police in Lille on the reputation Liverpool fans have given English supporters. The police being heavy handed because of Heysel almost 30 years before 

Yep. Defo Heysel even though there was no trouble in Istanbul for our final in 2005 after Leeds had been there in 2001. 

2 minutes ago, Red74 said:

IMG_3343.jpeg

That new stadium of there’s better be fireproof. I foresee an accident & insurance claim ahead looking at these figures. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Pete said:

That new stadium of there’s better be fireproof. I foresee an accident & insurance claim ahead looking at these figures. 

Another ground they won’t be paying rent on soon