You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

This. 

It’s funny that they’ve convinced themselves that we’ve never fairly won any of our recent trophies (fixed VAR, inhaler shouts etc) when, in reality, it’s them who are the cheating bastards. 

And, how quickly they’ve turned on their recently adopted second team, City? Their invoking of City and the lack of a decision in their 115 charges is illogical tosh. It’s like saying that verdicts and sentences in less serious offences like GBH and robbery should be postponed until unconnected trials for more serious offences like murder that are running at the same time have been concluded. 

It doesn’t work like that. 

20231117_173702.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They fucking used to love city, well fucking love them now.

https://footballburp.com/stories/video-everton-fans-at-tottenham-wave-man-city-flag-sing-blue-moon/

Couple of clips here of them going wild celebrating mahrez scoring at Brighton and even getting Man City flags out. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tenfolder said:

Controversially my blue mate has been amongst the most level headed ive today, thinks the punishment is fair enough as the club admitted it but obviously hopes City see something on an equivalent scale punishment wise, in contrast it's been my mates who support us and some of the other 'big 6' teams losing their heads over this, bringing up how the clubs in the super league should have had massive sanctions or been relegated. Same people banding Carras tweet about and 'agreeing' with it despite it literally containing a lie, i've got nothing left admiration wise for him these days, wish he'd just come back out as supporting Everton because it's boring as fuck watching him try hide his bias towards them.

He supports Everton but won’t admit it because there’s more of us so he will get more interactions on his shitty Twitter feed when he’s pretending to have banter with Neville. Can’t stand the gobshite.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If he wasn't dead...

Everton are like Ian Brady sitting in his prison cell tonight..

"Chilatilo lad, Chika-fuckin-tilo and than Daaaahmer, only got 3 more life sentences than me and all I did was kill 6 fucking kids lad, just 6.  They should fuckin' let me out tonight and I'm suing lad, fuckin' suing tell yer and that fucker Klopp killed 30 at Auschwitz to my knowledge. Grassy Knoll, triangulation of cross fire, just 6 fucking kids and I've been here 50 fuckin' years lad. The FA are cunts"

• Upvote 8

34 minutes ago, razor said:

So it's confirmed then.   

Everton are CHEATS!

They have cheated all of their fellow teams.  Every one of the teams in the division.  Compromising the sporting integrity of the greatest league in the world.  Forever tainted.  Their name will be synonymous with CHEATING.  Like Ben Johnson or Lance Armstrong.  

They sat in those league meetings, their representatives looking around the room knowing full well that what they were doing was underhand, corrupt and devious.  Absolutely disgusting.  A complete disgrace to the great city of Liverpool.

CHEATS!

Borrowed that to go on a wind up on Twitter. Don’t worry, I looped your babe and this site off,

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

https://footballburp.com/stories/video-everton-fans-at-tottenham-wave-man-city-flag-sing-blue-moon/

Couple of clips here of them going wild celebrating mahrez scoring at Brighton and even getting Man City flags out. 

This is why they're like no other fanbase, I can't imagine any other group of fans doing that.

6 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Cycling back round to a conversation the other day…

IMG_2806.jpeg

She looks pretty hot here, I know it’s a one off, but sultry evil is a good look for her.

You should be docked ten points for this. She looks like a mutant! She looks like something from The Dark Crystal. 

Dark_Crystal_6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

If he wasn't dead...

Everton are like Ian Brady sitting in his prison cell tonight..

"Chilatilo lad, Chika-fuckin-tilo and than Daaaahmer, only got 3 more life sentences than me and all I did was kill 6 fucking kids lad, just 6.  They should fuckin' let me out tonight and I'm suing lad, fuckin' suing tell yer and that fucker Klopp killed 30 at Auschwitz to my knowledge. Grassy Knoll, triangulation of cross fire, just 6 fucking kids and I've been here 50 fuckin' years lad. The FA are cunts"

Are used to work in a prison and that attitude is actually fairly common.

1 hour ago, razor said:

So it's confirmed then.   

Everton are CHEATS!

They have cheated all of their fellow teams.  Every one of the teams in the division.  Compromising the sporting integrity of the greatest league in the world.  Forever tainted.  Their name will be synonymous with CHEATING.  Like Ben Johnson or Lance Armstrong.  

They sat in those league meetings, their representatives looking around the room knowing full well that what they were doing was underhand, corrupt and devious.  Absolutely disgusting.  A complete disgrace to the great city of Liverpool.

CHEATS!

Yeah, but they’ve never thrown a firework at an old building. That was way worse, I reckon..

https://youtu.be/VqZY2zatqDg?si=-_n7tIzVi0tu-s4m

the next time ANYONE sides with the red cniuts on ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING

this is from RAWK

This is a fantastic day for the Shite. Ten points is not enough to see them relegated this year, but the deduction gives them a brilliant opportunity to do what they do best. Namely, revel in their victimhood like pigs in shit

From Liverpool? Horrible murdering wall pushing scumbags

Know lots of blues, most of my family support them, and the reaction has been predictable.

It isn’t their fault, they only did what the PL advised them to do, the punishment is far too draconian for a measly £19.5M, the Super League Six got a slap on the wrist in comparison, City will get away with much less, Everton do so much good work in the community and for charities, they lost £50M through Gylfi Sigurddson not being able to play for them, then when his contract terminated he was cleared of any wrongdoing, the PL have had it in for them for decades etc. etc..

The overriding thing none of them accept is that they have been caught cheating.

That’s the crux of the matter.

Plain and Simple.

Cheats, and they’ll forever be known as such.

Another Everton first.

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

16 fucking grand. For what a few banners. Whoever does them shite plane banners will be having a good Xmas. 

We should do one that just reads CHEATS

• Like 1