You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

51 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Conspiraceeeeee.

billyblue80

Player Valuation: £70m
Why do Forest even need him? Seems like every time we go for any player there's a forest a Bournemouth a Saints in contention too they all have big squads it's almost like they just want to prevent us getting anyone even a warm body. I think there's an attempt to help us on our way down.

As if they need any help from outside sources or "TPTB", they're going a stellar job all by themselves.

I'd laugh my bollocks off, if, despite the pasting his ability and reputation has taken here, Ayew were to go on a little run of scoring, including one in just a month when Forest face the Bloos at home, on March 5th.

Another comical scenario, with or without scoring any before or after, if he'd just come on as a sub on 85 and score one against them - either a screamer or one off his arse, it wouldn't matter.

The likelihood of either is slim, but if any club can find a way to induce the unlikely and miraculous, it's our lovely neighbours.

1 hour ago, Chocoholic said:

I'd laugh my bollocks off, if, despite the pasting his ability and reputation has taken here, Ayew were to go on a little run of scoring, including one in just a month when Forest face the Bloos at home, on March 5th.

Another comical scenario, with or without scoring any before or after, if he'd just come on as a sub on 85 and score one against them - either a screamer or one off his arse, it wouldn't matter.

The likelihood of either is slim, but if any club can find a way to induce the unlikely and miraculous, it's our lovely neighbours.

If not that, then an Awoniyi winner from a Neco Williams assist would do nicely.

40 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Rumours circulating that Thelwell has resigned as DoF.

I hope that's not true, but they bring all this shit on themselves.

Wanted a rich owner....failed.

Wanted Walsh and all his boss signings...failed.

Marcels the man, gonna make you an offer....failed.

Thelwall, never heard of the cunt but,.....failed.

Long may it continue.

The couple of things I’ve read and seen of Dyche in the last few days make crystal the difference between him and the chancer he’s replaced.

Shame they didn’t stick with fatty just that bit longer as he would have only led them further and further adrift.

Dyche is going to get them well-drilled and at least competitive in matches pretty quickly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

The couple of things I’ve read and seen of Dyche in the last few days make crystal the difference between him and the chancer he’s replaced.

Shame they didn’t stick with fatty just that bit longer as he would have only led them further and further adrift.

Dyche is going to get them well-drilled and at least competitive in matches pretty quickly.

Yep

He will keep them up  sadly. 

It's mad the number of times he has been linked with him before  and they distanced themselves from him

5 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Have Kevin Thelwell's phone and Rick Parry's fax machine ever been seen in the same room?

I didn't know @Strontium was so involved with Everton 

3 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

Lampard said a lot of the right things as well but I agree, Dyche will have them playing better than they have been. Just in time for the derby. Twats 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chip Butty said:

The real questions are - will the Gang of Four be there on Saturday, what will the security arrangements be, can they get in and out of the ground alive and how toxic can it get.

Cant wait. 

If only they were playing top of the league and it was being broadcast. Oh 

I love the way Dyche was giving it the old it’s hard to buy players as they must be better than what you have. 

ironically, they bid for about 600 players on deadline day. What does that say about the ones he has ? 

Unfortunately, the cunt will keep them up though