You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Fuck off with the Neville Southall pisstaking you bunch of cunts. What are we? Loose fucking Women? Neville Southall is a proper decent human being.

He is what he is, how he looks is irrelevant, the fella is a top example of human dignity and those shaming him need to give their heads a shake.

I love him to bits. Just saying he isn't looking too great. Sorry for being concerned. if I walked past you and you were as wide as the mersey tunnel I'd worry about your health and all. 

• Upvote 5

Southall is great and respected on Merseyside for his goalkeeping and more recently his progressive attitude unbefitting of the typical man his age. However, I don't think there's any harm in pointing out the man is physically comical to look at. It's like someone put Alan Brazil in a fish eye lense. 

Speaking of Everton goalkeepers I assume that the fans are calling for the full brunt of the law to be summoned against Pickford? They all have Merseyside police on speed dial so their hotline must blowing up 

I was with my bitter mate over the weekend and we were watching sky sports news. One of the footie players,I can’t remember who, sort of butted someone, you know the way they push with their heads together, and my kid says “see that then, he nearly got butted” my blue nose mate without missing a beat goes to my kid, you know Duncan Ferguson? My kid goes who? My bitter mate goes well some Everton player from ages ago, he went to prison for doing that, can you believe it. He went to prison for pushing his head onto someone. So I said well he didn’t did he, he actually butted someone and my bitter mate goes, well you know what I mean, I still can’t believe he went to prison for it. It’s scandalous. Fucking hell, get over it.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Boss said:

I see Digne has been bragging about turning us down twice. Enjoy 9th place.

Half a step away from "I coulda been a contender"

The closest Everton have gotten this season to being On The Waterfront...

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Fuck off with the Neville Southall pisstaking you bunch of cunts. What are we? Loose fucking Women? Neville Southall is a proper decent human being.

He is what he is, how he looks is irrelevant, the fella is a top example of human dignity and those shaming him need to give their heads a shake.

Fat chance

On 01/04/2019 at 13:31, manwiththestick said:

People's club, cuckoo clock,

Fake new ground at Bramley dock.

Loads of boos, throwing kids,

Lonsdale slip ons for the lids.

Dixie Dean, no things red,

Wiping snot on womens heads.

Got loads of money, Reds will spew,

Turned the Liver Buildings blue.

We didn't win in Europe etc

Red Echo, John Henry

Koemans got a Christmas tree

School of Science, Dogs of War

The councils paid for Bramley Moore

Digne, Shite tattoo

Wishing Pickfords arms had grew

People club, Moyesyside

Uncle Uzzy, Load of Shite

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

Did Digne turn us down for Everton?!

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

No. He turned us down for Barcelona. 

Doesn’t matter at what stage of your career he turned us down, or in what context to the blueshite. All that matters is that whether he did so that means they are better than Derred shite 

This tit has took offence to a Red on twitter calling them 'mongrels',

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £50m

Someone should ask that fella why he feels the need to block someone for asking him what he thinks of the Nazi term "mongrel" being used to Evertonians (particularly Evertonians with Jewish family). Why is he such an apologist for Nazism?

Maybe instead of boiling piss as he puts it, he might be better challenging fascism. If you can find the guys name that would be ideal too, I'll be putting a complaint into momentum (or the broad left guys who do it in Liverpool) to get him removed. He should have no part in that, the little scab rat.

1 hour ago, Marko121 said:

Doesn’t matter at what stage of your career he turned us down, or in what context to the blueshite. All that matters is that whether he did so that means they are better than Derred shite 

Remember when Lucas Neill signed for them and thy paraded him at half time during a midweek game?.

The stadium announcer introduced him as "Lucas Neill, the man who turned down Liverpool".

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Remember when Lucas Neill signed for them and thy paraded him at half time during a midweek game?.

The stadium announcer introduced him as "Lucas Neill, the man who turned down Liverpool".

I remember that yes, that’s the problem. You can stomach the fans being bitter but it goes through the club as well. 

Mind you, glad we didn’t sign the dirty cunt 

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

This tit has took offence to a Red on twitter calling them 'mongrels',

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £50m

Someone should ask that fella why he feels the need to block someone for asking him what he thinks of the Nazi term "mongrel" being used to Evertonians (particularly Evertonians with Jewish family). Why is he such an apologist for Nazism?

Maybe instead of boiling piss as he puts it, he might be better challenging fascism. If you can find the guys name that would be ideal too, I'll be putting a complaint into momentum (or the broad left guys who do it in Liverpool) to get him removed. He should have no part in that, the little scab rat.

County Road Mongrels. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Whatever you do, don't call them a small club.