You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll, what does he do?

Code

You will only see the best of Carroll with 2 decent wingers (yes I still think we havent got any world class wingers.) and Gerard in the team. However, the formation we have been playing and the passing we have seen, he doesnt fit in at all. I actually feel sorry for him. You cant say he isnt trying. He is playing shit and doesnt fit into the shape.

Didn't we hear the same thing about Adam, Enrique, Downing and Henderson coming in plus Gerrard being fit last season?

I don't agree that we should spend another £50-60m in the hope that the two players we bring in make Carroll a half decent player, instead of buying one world class striker for £20-30m and improve the whole team?

mongtastic

All you deserve are daft smiles you fucking idiot. You're now telling me what's behind comments on a match thread. As I said you talk fucking shit.

Pm me if you have issues you're boring the fuck out of me now as all your posts do.

Guest ShoePiss

He is not good enough for this club. It really is that simple. Time and time again I find myself being encouraged by the slightest thing he does hoping it will lead to something that remotely looks like him being a decent footballer then I'm quickly reminded that I'm being far too positive and a Sunday league player could do what he just did.

He's just shit and doesn't have any redeeming aspects to his game, good in the air? Fuck off.

You will only see the best of Carroll with 2 decent wingers (yes I still think we havent got any world class wingers.) and Gerard in the team. However, the formation we have been playing and the passing we have seen, he doesnt fit in at all. I actually feel sorry for him. You cant say he isnt trying. He is playing shit and doesnt fit into the shape.

I can't believe we'd spend 35 mil on someone just to be a forehead on legs. Wingers or no, he should be able to play football.

I would send him on loan to Celtic in January or something. Newcastle fans might take him back but I doubt Ashley would go for it and Pardew is doing fine right now. Spurs have Adebayor. There really is not many teams out there that would pay something like 15m for him and his wages.

Stoke , hes that sort of player.

Not knee jerking or blaming him for tonight...... i was happy when we signed him thought he would turn out to be a beast of a player but i dont think he'll ever be anything but a hindrence for us and how we want to play , we need to get rid in the summer if we want to progress , hes just going to hold us back.

Anyone hear the Comolli interview on 5live a few weeks back ?

He was saying how he feels physically sick when signings dont work out , he must be suicidle watching Carroll , though i dont know how much he had to do with wanting him at Liverpool , i presume Kenny was the one who pushed for him , what i dont get is how he saw him fitting into how he wants us to play , this is no dig at the King , just confused and dissapointed that 35 million has gone down the shitter never to be seen again.

Guest ShoePiss
I had to smile when seeing the slo-mo of the Spearing sending off. Carroll was the last to arrive to complain.........................................

Why did it make you smile?

Guest ShoePiss
I think that your sense of humour has deserted you, as well as your powers of decent expression.

Having backed, and hoped ,for the past ten months, there comes a time when you have to smile.

Go back to rawk you boring, conceited utter gobshite.

We are not going to sell him. We cant give up on a 35 Million striker after just a year. We would look as bad as Chelski

We sold Robbie Keane after 6 months.

He did more than Carroll has in a year and still got sold.

We are not going to sell him. We cant give up on a 35 Million striker after just a year. We would look as bad as Chelski

I can understand wanting rid for certain reasons, and I can understand wanting to give him time for other reasons, but what do chelsea have to do with this?

If we keep him it should be because they genuinely believe they can get something out of him. not to save face. there's no point in being 'proud' about it.