You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa will be sacked after world club champs

adidas samba

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rawk is pining for his return.

They want someone booted out of one of the world's best clubs after 6 months. It must be obsession. There's no other valid reason for it, and even that's not a valid reason.

Meanwhile, while thousands remain stranded at airports, rail stations, bus depots etc looking to get from A to B, he's gone from sun-kissed Abu Dhabi to snowy Liverpool in 2 days. Did he order a private jet or something? Did the airport open especially for him?

"May we have your attention please? Your flights are cancelled as the Rafa jumbo is on the way."

Edited by mypost

How?

Are you kidding me?

You don't think it is absolutely classless for Moratti not even phone Rafa to let him know he has been sacked? Fuck that, why did he wait until Rafa was on holiday to sack him? Why not sack him a day or two earlier when he could of done it in person?

And then, when he sends the email, he cant even be arsed sending it himself? He gets his secretary to?

Guest ShoePiss

Rafa better not of have used a private jet to get home, he should wait at the airport like everyone else! Is there no level low enough for this man? Every opportunity to stick the knife in he does it!

Are you kidding me?

You don't think it is absolutely classless for Moratti not even phone Rafa to let him know he has been sacked? Fuck that, why did he wait until Rafa was on holiday to sack him? Why not sack him a day or two earlier when he could of done it in person?

And then, when he sends the email, he cant even be arsed sending it himself? He gets his secretary to?

It's classless for anyone to be sacked by an email I think.

He probably got sacked on the phone, then got the confirmation email afterwards.

Like when you buy something online. Or something.

They want someone booted out of one of the world's best clubs after 6 months. It must be obsession. There's no other valid reason for it, and even that's not a valid reason.

Meanwhile, while thousands remain stranded at airports, rail stations, bus depots etc looking to get from A to B, he's gone from sun-kissed Abu Dhabi to snowy Liverpool in 2 days. Did he order a private jet or something? Did the airport open especially for him?

"May we have your attention please? Your flights are cancelled as the Rafa jumbo is on the way."

shhhhh now.

Missed opportunity. Whoever posted that Sky Sports shot should have Photoshopped the LFC crest onto the Adidas coat. That would have caused the majority (on both sides of the divide) of your heads to explode and would have given me a bit of peace from all this shite.

Nevermind

It's classless for anyone to be sacked by an email I think.

He probably got sacked on the phone, then got the confirmation email afterwards.

Like when you buy something online. Or something.

Well, according to his wife (who, to of my knowledge, is far more exposed to this matter than you are), he was sacked by an email signed by Morattis secretary. Montse then sarcastically suggested that this showed 'Good manners'.

Yeah, you're right about giving Rafa time. it's not like hes won anything at Inter. Oh wait, aside from the only three cups he could possible win thus far.

stfu_stfu-s316x400-105461-580.jpg

Well, according to his wife (who, to of my knowledge, is far more exposed to this matter than you are), he was sacked by an email signed by Morattis secretary. Montse then sarcastically suggested that this showed 'Good manners'.

Yeah, you're right about giving Rafa time. it's not like hes won anything at Inter. Oh wait, aside from the only three cups he could possible win thus far.

Yeah, you do need time to win cups.

But we'll never know if he'll win the cups mentioned because, wait for it..........................................

HE'S BEEN SACKED BY EMAIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Guest ShoePiss
That is apparently where the email rumour originated from.

I saw a screen capture of rawk on twitter where the poster said they were a friend of montse benitez and were given permission to post that. I don't see what there is to gain from posting her facebook profile on here, you can't see anything unless you're friends with her anyway...

Carragher 'Stopped Neill Revenge Attack' - Australian FourFourTwo - The Ultimate football Website

Make of it what you will.

"Mate, you won't believe this.."

Reads to me..."mate, you know what we were talking about before, well you won't believe this..."

And Carra admits that if Thompson wasn't with him, he'd have given the order.

The facts, no?

No? No?

Too much? Stick your head back in the sand then.

The Australian 442 fucking hell,,,spat me tea out when I read that. I hope you pulled up the back up story from the Rajahstan Echo to prove it was fact. Here's another clue Einstein...what nationality is Lucas fuckin Neil ?Just fuck off with your daft inane fucking postings yer dick.

Guest ShoePiss
Is there somewhere inbetween here and RAWK, the 2 sites are both like militant factions, be nice to be on a chilled out couldn't give a fuck site.

I recently joined scouser-tommy.com, it's invite only and is very good.

I saw a screen capture of rawk on twitter where the poster said they were a friend of montse benitez and were given permission to post that. I don't see what there is to gain from posting her facebook profile on here, you can't see anything unless you're friends with her anyway...

I can see her photos and I'm not friends with Rafa's wife nor have I ever poked her.

Yeah, you do need time to win cups.

But we'll never know if he'll win the cups mentioned because, wait for it..........................................

HE'S BEEN SACKED BY EMAIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What are you on about?

He has already won three cups at Inter (the cups mentioned in my post). We'll never know if he'd have won the CL, SA or the CI. That also means we'll never know if he wouldnt have won them. So, all in all, the only thing Rafa has done at Inter is win the trophies hes had the chance to.

Haha! Very funny! Your arch enemy is sacked by email. Grow up.

The Australian 442 fucking hell,,,spat me tea out when I read that. I hope you pulled up the back up story from the Rajahstan Echo to prove it was fact. Here's another clue Einstein...what nationality is Lucas fuckin Neil ?Just fuck off with your daft inane fucking postings yer dick.

What the fuck are you on about you idiot?

Carragher wrote in his own fucking autobiography the exact same thing.

If Thompson wasn't with him, he would have given the go ahead.

Next time, just shut the fuck up.