You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After 87 minutes of Game 4 of the UEFA Cup Group Stage:

GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL for LIVERPOOL

Scored by

Steven GERRARD

Steven GERRARD

Steven GERRARD

LIVERPOOL

Napoli

That'll win it.

Edited by mypost

Dossena at fault also for the third goal it seems

That's why we got rid of him.

3 points clear now with 2 games remaining, 1 point in Bucharest will be enough for qualification, as though Steaua could catch us on points, we would be ahead on aggregate, as we are against Napoli. 1 point will then be needed against Utrecht to win the group and get an easier tie in the next round. Destination Lansdowne is still in sight.

3 wins in a row, 4 games unbeaten, 6 goals scored. We head into Sunday now with a fair amount of morale and momentum.

That's why we got rid of him.

3 points clear now with 2 games remaining, 1 point in Bucharest will be enough for qualification, as though Steaua could catch us on points, we would be ahead on aggregate, as we are against Napoli. 1 point will then be needed against Utrecht to win the group and get an easier tie in the next round. Destination Lansdowne is still in sight.

3 wins in a row, 4 games unbeaten, 6 goals scored. We head into Sunday now with a fair amount of morale and momentum.

I like the way things are improving. Wouldnt mind having Chelsea a few games Later but I still feel there is more to gain than to lose on Sunday. Should be a good atmosphere

It just doesn't interest me at all. fucking constant sunday football. it's not natural. ah well nevermind. and before anyone thinks i'll be in dublin for the final ( if we get there ) i can assure you i won't

We were due to play Sunday this week anyway.

I used to have a problem with it the last time we were in this competition, but not anymore. The only ko time I hate is 12:45 on Saturdays.