You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Fans Counter Claim

Xar

charles@4harper.com

Mail him!

Draft:

"Dear Partners,

I am sure you are aware about the Liverpool FC situation involving the sale of the club.

Over the last 3 years Tom Hicks And George Gillett have done nothing but lie, place debt and deface our once proud club. Due to this the stress levels within fans has rocketed. I would like you to advise us on wether we can claim damages from Tom & George for the past 3 years of distress caused.

We would like to start a class action claim against him and are in need of advice as to wether this is possible and where we should go next to get the claim rolling.

Yours

Liverpool FC Supporters"

Xar

charles@4harper.com

Mail him!

Draft:

"Dear Partners,

I am sure you are aware about the Liverpool FC situation involving the sale of the club.

Over the last 3 years Tom Hicks And George Gillett have done nothing but lie, place debt and deface our once proud club. Due to this the stress levels within fans has rocketed. I would like you to advise us on wether we can claim damages from Tom & George for the past 3 years of distress caused.

We would like to start a class action claim against him and are in need of advice as to wether this is possible and where we should go next to get the claim rolling.

Yours

Liverpool FC Supporters"

Xar

That is embarrasing

Somone has gotten in touch with a lawyer in the states!:

"My name is Michael Flannery.

I'm a class action lawyer in St. Louis, Missouri.

Here is my website: careydanis.com.

I am a life-long LFC supporter. Yes, I know who Shankly, Paisley and Dalglish are, and I can sing YNWA and I know that Smicer scored the second goal in Istanbul (and scored in the penalty shoot-out, as did Cisse).

Contact me at 1-800-721-2519, if anyone wants to seriously discuss the possibility of bringing a class action lawsuit. I have been practicing in this area since 1994, and have litigated cases in state and federal court across the nation.

Seriously, if you want to talk about it, call me and let's talk.

YNWA and JFT96.

Cheers."

Sorry for my bad english ;)

Xar

My name is Michael Flannery.

Here is my website: Missouri Product Liability Lawyer - St Louis Consumer Class Action Attorney - Illinois Antitrust Lawyer.

I am a life-long LFC supporter. Yes, I know who Shankly, Paisley and Dalglish are, and I can sing YNWA and I know that Smicer scored the second goal in Istanbul (and scored in the penalty shoot-out, as did Cisse).

Contact me at 1-800-721-2519, if anyone wants to seriously discuss the possibility of bringing a class action lawsuit. I have been practicing in this area since 1994, and have litigated cases in state and federal court across the nation.

YNWA and JFT96.

Cheers.

Michael J. Flannery, Esq.

Carey, Danis & Lowe

8235 Forsyth Boulevard

Suite 1100

St. Louis, MO 63105

Telephone: (314) 725-7700

Facsimile: (314) 721-0905

e-mail: mflannery@careydanis.com

website: Missouri Product Liability Lawyer - St Louis Consumer Class Action Attorney - Illinois Antitrust Lawyer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail (and any attachments) is CONFIDENTIAL and may be protected by one or more legal privileges. It is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Carey, Danis & Lowe immediately by returning the e-mail to the sender (and deleting it from your system) or contacting us at (314) 725-7700.

YNWA and JFT96.

Cheers."

Xar

Super. I'm assuming you'll need my bank details, right? Let me know where to send them and I'll get right on it...

YNWA and JFT96.

Cheers."

Xar

I always wondered what happened to him since he left riverdance.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Fair do's.

No ta to Micheal 'seriously' Flannery. We need, in my opinion, to let this process go through and see how much they lose. I'd be happy if they lost 140m and lost the club. Suing over lies doesn't really interest me.

No ta to Micheal 'seriously' Flannery. We need, in my opinion, to let this process go through and see how much they lose. I'd be happy if they lost 140m and lost the club. Suing over lies doesn't really interest me.

i don't agree, why?

you can be sued in the us for lies and EVERYTHING. if you say fuck off to the right person he can sue you.

and since cancer's boys claims that since rbs/nesv/broughton "has been in texas" why not turn it against him.

"IMPORTANT NOTE: I will not, unlike Hicks and Gillette, make any promises or guarantees to you. If, after I examine this from every angle, I conclude that there is no way to bring a case, ethically, that would benefit the club and its supporters, I will tell you that. Above all, I value my integrity and reputation. I am as intensely interested in resolving this to the benefit of LFC as all of you, but I won't promise you something I can't deliver. Here me on that, and here me well. We will do this the right way, like Shankly and Paisley and Dalglish would expect us to. And as my Mom would expect me to." Michael J Flannery

And please, do not send e-mails to him unless it's critical!

Xar

The daft cunt can't even use the word here in the correct context, fuck knows what he'd do if the case went to a hearing.

I have my hereing at 13.45 eastern time, then it's time for corn dogs! POSTED AT 11.30AM BY mflannery@twitter.com via Nokia

Shit! Missed the flipping court case as I was doing so well at Snake on my phone! LOL! POSTED AT 2.32PM BY mflannery@twitter.com via Nokia