You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy guy and one of the best coaches out there; shame he'll never win us the league, but it's for the best that we start a new era. I think over time all the nonsense will fade and he'll one day be remembered as a great LFC manager. After all, no amount of handrubbing, Carra-baiting and "They can't AFFORD to sack me"s could erase the fact he's a European Cup winning Liverpool manager.

13234_news.jpg

It was amazing. That it was in English, that I can explain it. In French, I have a thousand words. In the High Court...well...everyone hugged me...it was very moving...Raymond Burr...George Gently...Rumpole of the Bailey...It was incredible...The judge said, 'You, and only you, won this, Boss! and then he kissed me! I'm really very, very, busy with Aston affairs at the present moment in time, but I had to share this with you...

I still love Rafa and fuck anyone who doesn't. The man got a lot of things wrong here but he was always doing it with the right intentions. What I would give to have him here when John Henry takes over. I still can't believe we fucked him off to get in Roy fucking Hodgson.

Well in Rafa.

What I would give to have him here when John Henry takes over.

Or even Lim. Imagine what Rafa could do with Lim's £40m transfer kitty in the transfer window.

He could sign Dossena, Keane, Riera, Cavalieri and Ngog.

And if Lim gave him the same amount the next year he could sign Johnson, Krygiakos and Aquilani.

The possibilities are truly mind-boggling.

Or even Lim. Imagine what Rafa could do with Lim's £40m transfer kitty in the transfer window.

And if Lim gave him the same amount the next year he could sign Johnson, Krygiakos and Aquilani.

I'd take those above over fuckin Jones, Poulsen and Konchesky!

Very good.

But thanks Rafa.

We are waiting for you to give back your 3 million a year.

Just a joke before i get slaughtered.