You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Genuine question as I am hearing a few whispers.

If Purslow and NESV were to come out tommorrow and announce Rogan taylor would be a fan representative for the club, how would the fans react?

I find it unlikely that the fans will actualy get a say or a vote on who they want to represent them but who has Rogan taylor ever represented? he basically gathered a list of email addresses who stated they were interested in Supporter Ownership, then placed himself at the head of it without election or any communication with the fans who signed up.

How can Dr. Taylor genuinely claim to represent fans?

Not a fucking chance that this condescending parasite should be anywhere near the board of the club. How can you have someone representing fans he regularly belittles because he believes he's better than 99% of them. Horrible fucking chancer.

I am surprised at the level of antipathy towards Rogan Taylor.

Having heard him on various radio stations speaking about our plight I’ve found him intelligent, witty, well informed and passionate.

He’s a good ambassador for Liverpool supporters in particular and Liverpudlians in general.

Taylor is a worthy spokesman.

Liverpool could do far worse, as that Royale Family buffoon clearly demonstrates.

I am surprised at the level of antipathy towards Rogan Taylor.

Having heard him on various radio stations speaking about our plight I’ve found him intelligent, witty, well informed and passionate.

He’s a good ambassador for Liverpool supporters in particular and Liverpudlians in general.

Taylor is a worthy spokesman.

Liverpool could do far worse, as that Royale Family buffoon clearly demonstrates.

Which is why he asked for 500 EURO to appear on a documentary. About the 96.

He’s a good ambassador for Liverpool supporters...

Sorry Plewggs, but he isn't. Ask Dave Usher how he was when he was interviewed immediately after Dave in a radio piece. He sees himself as above other supporters, and is quite devious and very much the chancer.

Sorry Plewggs, but he isn't. Ask Dave Usher how he was when he was interviewed immediately after Dave in a radio piece. He sees himself as above other supporters, and is quite devious and very much the chancer.

Cheers SM.

Taken your advice and asked Dave to enlighten me on here.

Seems like I've been taken-in by a smooth talking tosser.

It's not the first time!