You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Alternative Shirts are in and ready for shipping...

Fat Scouser

Sorry to start a new thread on this if there's one already running. But here's the scoop...

The lad's who got this all sorted, went to a load of personel expense to get it done. It caused them allsorts of grief. And the lad who sorted it all will probably bollack me for saying this, but throughout the whole nightmare of getting this done, he was nursing his terminally ill aul fella, who's now gone. But I don't want to go on about that, as I said, he will probably bollack me for even mentioning it when he finds out I have.

But here's the thing, the whole project turned into an absolute nightmare for the lad's that done it and they sink loads of their own dough into doing it. But things they had no control over fucked up the supply and shipping. When shirts didn't arrive immeadiately, some people got a cob on, understandbly, but some started cancelling orders and made it all the worse. Well...

The shirts are now in and are ready for shipping. They're boss an all.

I can't put links in because I haven't made enough posts...

but they are in a site called Viga. Just write our shirt in your search bar and they should come up.

So, if you haven't got one, order one, get your mates and family on it an all, and spread the word. If you use any other forums please put that link in there and tell people to order them...

No one's making a profit from these. That's why they are so cheap, and any money left over will be used to continue the fight against the owners and go to the Hillsborough charities.

So, come on... look boss and help the fight.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There also seems to be some trouble with the site, apparently the price per shirt isn't coming up. These lads haven't half had some shit over this. Must be driving them mad, but if you can't see a price it's 20 nicker per shirt.

I'm going to be offline for at least 24 hours soon. It should have shut down at 3 half an hour ago, so I'm trying to sort things before it takes the knock. But, if you want one and run into any trouble, there's a thread on RAWK sorting it all out.

I've got one myself and they are absolutely brilliant. I half expected the quality to be similar to some shit teams five a side shirt, but they are top notch. I'd urge you all to get one of these. That he's personally shelled out for over something like 1500 shirts on promised orders which were then cancelled is a disgrace.
I've been onto the lads, trying to get this sorted.

I've let them know what's going on with the price thing.

They've got back to me and said, they have contacted the host for the website to fix it.

I can't do anymore. It's not my project. I just know they are good lads and they've worked their bollacks off to get this done, and kopped fuck all but grief for it.

I feel sorry for the poor bastards to be honest.

I will buy one of these but I would just like to add that IMO they are not different enough to our normal shirts, plus they bastardise the name of our new sponsor, who have done nothing wrong.

The people involved should not be out of pocket because of this as they have done a terrific job and should be applauded.

I will buy one of these but I would just like to add that IMO they are not different enough to our normal shirts, plus they bastardise the name of our new sponsor, who have done nothing wrong.

The people involved should not be out of pocket because of this as they have done a terrific job and should be applauded.

Yes good spot the black shirt looks just like the clubs RED one ffs:wallbutt: