You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rashid

Domasall

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted on another thread but sums it up nicely.....

Originally Posted by Whelan

Arsenal have been twatted by City twice in the past two seasons at the Emirates, City will do that to a few top teams this season.

This time yesterday, everything was ticketyboo, morale was up, Hodgson was a steadying influence, one defeat and moral is down, the club is fucked, Hodgson is out of his depth, it is fucking pathetic.

You are fucking grown men acting like pubescent teenage girls, want, want, want, want!

Fuck sake, I was right pissed off last night, but the doom and gloom for some of you is just ridiculous. We've played TWO matches so far. We've played two of the teams that will probably end up in the top four, and we no doubt has the hardest start to the campaign of any team, especially since we have an unsettled side and a new manager.

In the first match we would have won, if not for a mistake by our normally reliable goalie. Last night we were soundly beaten by a better team. It hurts, but you have to take it on the chin. And we weren't helped by two of our top players being out, one by suspension the other by refusing to play.

It's not about excuses, but being realistic, especially given the state of the club. If you're going to slate the whole team and call for the managers head after these two games, it's going to be the longest season ever.

Have a look at the respective benches, that tells it's own story...

Man City:

Given (£8m)

Zabaleta (£7m)

Viera (Free)

Silva (£25m)

Wright-Phillips (£10m)

Adebayor (£25m)

Jo (£18m)

Liverpool:

Jones (£2m)

Aurelio (Free)

Kyrgiakos (£1.5m)

Poulsen (£4.5m)

Maxi (£1.5m)

Pacheco (Free)

Babel (£11m)

• 1 month later...

Miss reading Rash, with his insightful views and clued up opinion,

Deffo be in that members thingy with all the rest of the shithouses.

Still, imagine how bad this place would be if we still had the shackles on and wernt a steady ship.

thankd god for those in the know like the ART

What is this guy trying to achieve here?

This whole thing is bigger than Rashid or the "ART".

Get a grip of yourself.

just occasionally pointing out that dickheads like you wanted this scenario.

If you wanted a new manager then you wanted Roy. Simple as that, dont give me bollocks about Mouriniho, never going to happen.

This time last year it was Rafa, O'Neill or the fucking bellend we have now.

you, and your fuckwit club wanted this

Yea, you're right, we wanted this. We craved to be sitting in the relegation zone with only one win.

I didn't want Roy. I wanted Dalglish. But I was happy with Roy's appointment when it was made.

O'Neill? Who the fuck wanted O'Neill in as our manager?

But yea, we all wanted this. You continue with your petty little jibes.

Thanking you,

"dickhead"

Yea, you're right, we wanted this. We craved to be sitting in the relegation zone with only one win.

I didn't want Roy. I wanted Dalglish. But I was happy with Roy's appointment when it was made.

O'Neill? Who the fuck wanted O'Neill in as our manager?

But yea, we all wanted this. You continue with your petty little jibes.

Thanking you,

"dickhead"

Wasnt an option.

You wanted to sack a manager who gave you your best night because he wasnt en vouge with this site. Therefore, like I said, you are a dickhead. Dickhead

I will hold my hand up and say that Roy's level of shitness has been spectacular, or spacktacular as I like to say. It has surprised me how shit he has been, he exudes shit. I thought he would be a safe pair of hands to guide the club through a turbulent period, and he is fucking woeful from what we have seen so far.

The managerial situation wasn't as black and white as some portray it to be. I think the contract Rafa was on, with his masses of staff was always going to deter potential buyers, proper buyers I mean, not dreamers like Huang. The reason being that terminating this deal costs money and it was a long and lucrative deal.

The previous summer was not the best for the club, our pulling power was severely reduced because of the constraints of the previous owners. This is why we ended up with Hodgson. Now we have new owners we can go for better managers. The answer was never Rafa or Roy

Wasnt an option.

You wanted to sack a manager who gave you your best night because he wasnt en vouge with this site. Therefore, like I said, you are a dickhead. Dickhead

There's no such thing as "this site". It's not a hive consciousness or something. Many posters wanted him gone, some didn't.

There's no such thing as "this site". It's not a hive consciousness or something. Many posters wanted him gone, some didn't.

And many posters follow what this site tells them otherwise ART would have been someone called, well, Art

read other sites before you know there is a "This site"

And many posters follow what this site tells them otherwise ART would have been someone called, well, Art

read other sites before you know there is a "This site"

I don't need to read other sites. I read this one so I know what I'm talking about in a discussion about this one. If there's a prevailing view about a subject then so be it, that doesn't mean any other view is crushed. I've spent more time than is good for me on these boards over the years and I probably disagreed as vocally as anyone with a lot of the ART lot's posts.

Like I say, there is no this site. There's an editor with an opinion and then there's other posters with other opinions. It's not the fucking thought police so stop whining like a bitch and either convert people with your argument or don't.

Guest ShoePiss

many wanted him to stay, it wasn't 'some'. There were loads who wanted him to stay, they just didn't shout as loud.