You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Howare Webb is a complete Cunt thread

Red Nick

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaming the Ref. Blueshite behaviour

Couldn't give a shit whos type of behaviour it is. If a referee fails to see a clear sending offand then the player who should have been sent off goes upfield and plants a ball onto a strikers head to seal the win, then I believe that referee deserves the shite thrown his way.

Label it blueshite behaviour as much as you like but its right that hes taking shit because hes a fucking joke of a ref and he has proved it over time and at the highest levels.

What part of "goalscoring opportunity" do people have trouble with? The ball was virtually in the keeper's hands before O'Shea hauled down our man.

I want to shoot whoever it was who popularised the term "last man" as it has zero relation to the rules of the game.

The referee was very good today and got all the big decisions correct. I'm quite staggered to be writing those words about Howard Webb, but there you go.

When he played on after poulsen on nani and we were attacking, he clearly waved play on to liverpool, then cause nani was acting like a geebag rolling around like a sniper got him.. he pulled it back and gave a free to utd. That was up there with one of the most ridculous calls iv'e ever seen

I thought the O'Shea one was a stonewall red card at the time, but when I got back the pub and saw it on the telly, I agreed that it was a yellow. Not sure Torres would have got to it before Van Der Sar. Even if he were to get it, he would veered a touch away from goal, which, rightly or wrongly, is something the refs have to take into account.

God knows how he didn't see that penalty though. Absolutely blatant and he wouldn't have gave it if the linesman hadn't have flagged.

Guest ShoePiss

So with Webb as ref in LFC - Utd games we've won 2 and lost 2. 2 away games and 2 home games.

Utd's total win % with Webb as ref is 66% and ours is 52%. Given the difference in performance of the two clubs since Webb started reffing both clubs then it really doesn't look like an obvious conspiracy.

I know this doesn't show things like pens or red cards not given but the overall results seem to match the overall performances of the clubs since about 2004.

Still a baldy cunt though.

Just watched our couple of "highlights" again now.

Firstly, there was an incident when Nani and Poulsen clashed between our 2 goals. Webb waves play on and our play continues up the pitch. After a few seconds of booing and Nani rolling about like he'd been shot, Webb halts play and gives the mancs a free kick. WHY? He had seen the incident, and waved play on. If he deemed it a foul but played advantage, then why did he let Jamie Carragher carry the ball out of defense and up field for a good 5 or 6 seconds before halting play? Basically, Webb waved play on then changed his mind 6 seconds later when he felt the pressure from the crowd and their players. Watch it again, there is no valid reason in the laws of the game to Webb's actions. He saw the incident and waved play on, no foul. He did not play advantage as we where clearly in possession.

Secondly, O'shea's booking. Torres was in a position to challenge Van Der Sar for the ball. We all know how fast he is over the first 15yards, and when that ball was played Nando would have likely atleast made it to a position that would challenge their keeper. He was taken out, and O'Shea knew it. It was a stone wall red card, not a fuckin yellow. He is the last man, he had to walk.

People may say "oh but he gave the penalty and free kick so how can he be biased?" . Those two decisions where stonewallers, he didn't do us any favours.

Webb is once again a spineless bottling South Yorkshire Police shithouse. Countless times he's bottled giving us the big decisions. Gallas' smash on Dirk in the box at Anfield last season, no Penalty. Fabregas jumping up to palm away Stevie's goal bound free kick at the Emirates, no penalty. Carrick's clear dive at OT against Spurs 2 seasons to kick start United's 2 goal deficit fightback, in turn galvonising their stuttering run in for the title, penalty given.

He's a fuckin bent bottling cunt who has TIME AND TIME AGAIN shit out of giving the big decisions when it matters. You only have to look at De Jong's chest kick on Xabi in the WC final. I fuckin despise the SYP corrupt cunt.

Randy, I haven't seen the highlights (don't need the torture!) and as I was watching a shite internet stream yesterday, I missed the Nani incident you describe. While I agree Nani is a diving little shitbag, it sounds more likely that Webb stopped the play, and restarted it with a drop ball that ManU kicked back to us out of harm's way. Not a Manc free kick. Although as I say, having not seen the incident, I can say it's not beyond the realms of plausibility for Webb to do something like this.

Randy, I haven't seen the highlights (don't need the torture!) and as I was watching a shite internet stream yesterday, I missed the Nani incident you describe. While I agree Nani is a diving little shitbag, it sounds more likely that Webb stopped the play, and restarted it with a drop ball that ManU kicked back to us out of harm's way. Not a Manc free kick. Although as I say, having not seen the incident, I can say it's not beyond the realms of plausibility for Webb to do something like this.

He gave a free kick mate, our lads where baffled.

Just to confirm, I've watched the incident again. Gerrard carried the ball out of defense and over the half way line for 7 seconds before Webb blew up. And he gave the mancs a free kick, which Scholes knocked to Rooney who then knocked it out wide to Giggs. Unbelievable, there really is no logical explanation for this bastard's decision other than he's bottled it and bowed down to manc pressure again.

Just to confirm, I've watched the incident again. Gerrard carried the ball out of defense and over the half way line for 7 seconds before Webb blew up. And he gave the mancs a free kick, which Scholes knocked to Rooney who then knocked it out wide to Giggs. Unbelievable, there really is no logical explanation for this bastard's decision other than he's bottled it and bowed down to manc pressure again.

He wasn't even gonna give us the penalty ffs. His linesman had to give it.

He's definitely biased against us.

Probably down to our fans hating his police force.

If you look at the original tackle when Nani got hit, Webb odered Nani to get up, then 7 seconds later he blew for a free.

Also, Ngog got a yellow for a late tackle and then bout 10mins later Evra caught Gerrard very late and got away with it.

Webb was having a good game right up until he had to send two United players off, and I do mean HAD to.

Once again he favoured the Mancs (given he is one secretly of that there can be no doubt!) and refused to show the two red cards that any other ref worth his salt would have done.

While the mancs have this twat around they will continue to win games they wouldn't have otherwise.

FUCK OFF YOU HORRIBLE DIRTY MANC TWATCUNT

Webb has Actually awarded us our last TWO league penalties On Sunday v United at Old Trafford (and we've had THREE there vs the Manc's since our last at HOME against them - Anyone remember when THAT was? Think it was 1999) and Webb gave us our last League Penalty at Anfield WAY back in January of this year against Tottenham - Mind, he made Dirk retake That one and the fact that given some of the batterings we've given teams at Anfield we've NOT had a penalty there in the league since January? Definitely Stinks and needs looking at whilst Webb?

Probably actually Should have given us our last THREE Penalties but he utterly Bottled a Stone wall Penalty And Red Card against Gallas For Arsenal Last December when Gerrard had his legs not so much kicked away as Assaulted and Webb? Didn't even give a free-kick. Maybe it should have been our last FOUR penalties from him IF you count the Stonewall one for Handball by Fabregas he Missed at the Emirates 5 minutes After warning he'd give penalties AGAINST us for handball - NONE v the Home Side then though eh Howard? On Sunday? He SHOULD have given at least One red out - to O'Shea as well.

In my Opinion? I think he tries to 'Balance' out the decisions he gives FOR and AGAINST the Manc's and other Top teams to avoid accusations of bias myself. Lee Mason? Now THERE is a referee with a grudge against us and a Half. He refused a Cast Iron pen' for Lucas against Stoke in January that was Identical to the one Webb DID give against Tottenham that I mentioned earlier and he sent off THREE of our players last season. This ref'? Not only looks like Robocop without his armour and acts like a Robot himself but he also? Most definitely DOES hate us and then some............

Edited by Redshadow