You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

John Terry News Conference

Madness

Just seen the prick on Sky saying there is no unrest and yet they are having a meeting with the managers team tonight.

I might have a bet on someone getting sent home tonight. Somebody is causing trouble and I reckon that it is the Chelsea lot.

Evidence.

Terry is playing shite. Carragher has been covering for him big time and taking one for the team.

Lampard is going round with a face like a smacked arse.

Joe Cole inexplicably cannot get on the pitch.

Any thoughts ??

John Terry, there aren't many bigger Cunts in football.

Before Ferdinand got injured I saw an interview with Lampard. I remember him talking about the midfield line up bigging up the likes of Barry and Carrick almost to the EXCLUSION of Gerrard.

Now today we have Terry saying that Rooney and Joe Cole are the only players who can unlock defences which is strange seeing that Gerrard has scored our only goal so far.

I know that Gerrard has not got the best win record as an Englnd captain and I remember the likes of Terry and "Lamps" as he calls his bum chumming Chav playmate, being substituted in friendly games leaving Gerrard with the armband.

I am sure that there will be an attempt at player power tonight and I am equally sure that our press will seize upon it. Capello has also said that changes need to be made. Some of these players are clearly in the wrong frame of mind and should be sent home.

Ashley Cole could be one

Another Chelsea player to set the world cup alight. Makes you wonder what is going on. Some real fucking issues these Chelsea players have got. Bad luck and bad vibes surrounding so many after a double winning season. You would have thought they sold their souls to the devil for the Double.

Ashley Cole. Out of form.

Terry. Cunt out of form.

Lampard. Twat out of form.

Joe Cole. In form but can't get in he team.

And it doesn't end there. Look at the other teams.

Malouda. Supposed argument with French coach, dropped before 1st game.

Anelka. Sent home.

Drogba. Broke elbow.

Mikel. Injured before tournament.

Ballack. Injured.

Just seen the prick on Sky saying there is no unrest and yet they are having a meeting with the managers team tonight.

I might have a bet on someone getting sent home tonight. Somebody is causing trouble and I reckon that it is the Chelsea lot.

Evidence.

Terry is playing shite. Carragher has been covering for him big time and taking one for the team.

Lampard is going round with a face like a smacked arse.

Joe Cole inexplicably cannot get on the pitch.

Any thoughts ??

A fool and his money are easily parted?

Another Chelsea player to set the world cup alight. Makes you wonder what is going on. Some real fucking issues these Chelsea players have got. Bad luck and bad vibes surrounding so many after a double winning season. You would have thought they sold their souls to the devil for the Double.

Terry. Cunt out of form.

Anelka. Sent home.

Drogba. Broke elbow.

Ballack. Injured.

Haha when I was watching Chelsea lift the League on MOTD last day of the season, they had interviews with Terry, Drogba, Cole etc. I said to my mate, has there ever been a team filled with more cunts than this Chelsea side? Despise pretty much all of them.

Guest TesticleOReilly

Ollie Kay on Twitter: OliverKayTimes - John Terry ahead of tonight's crisis meeting with

Capello. "If it upsets him, .... so what?" WHAT???!!!

Before Ferdinand got injured I saw an interview with Lampard. I remember him talking about the midfield line up bigging up the likes of Barry and Carrick almost to the EXCLUSION of Gerrard.

Now today we have Terry saying that Rooney and Joe Cole are the only players who can unlock defences which is strange seeing that Gerrard has scored our only goal so far.

I know that Gerrard has not got the best win record as an Englnd captain and I remember the likes of Terry and "Lamps" as he calls his bum chumming Chav playmate, being substituted in friendly games leaving Gerrard with the armband.

I am sure that there will be an attempt at player power tonight and I am equally sure that our press will seize upon it. Capello has also said that changes need to be made. Some of these players are clearly in the wrong frame of mind and should be sent home.

don't think there is any anti-Gerrard agenda mate

if anything Gerrard is the one leading the player talks with the management team - seeing as he is England captain

bottom line is that Cappello needs to change things up by dropping Heskey and bringing in Joe Cole

if he also wants to drop Lennon and bring in Carrick instead i wouldn't have a problem with that as our full backs can provide enough width with 2 'holding' mids in there shoring up the defence

----------------James

Johnson---Dawson---Terry---A.Cole

-------------Barry---Carrick

------Gerrard---Lampard---J.Cole

----------------Rooney

Probably nothing. '86 and '90 England also had these "crisis" talk with management to discuss adjustment.

They could also be bitching about Gerrard failing to stick to his assignment and stepped on people's feet.

The question is: Did Gerrard get dethroned and Terry now de facto captain?

I was surprised to see it earlier. He reckons people will get upset but it has to be done. I wondered why terry was coming out to do this and not the captain, Gerrard?

don't the FA get all the senior players to speak at different times throughout the tournament?

also Terry was England captain

don't the FA get all the senior players to speak at different times throughout the tournament?

also Terry was England captain

Exactly, he was, doesn't mean he is entitled to come out and start saying people are going to be upset tonight.

Yeah but say this was Ashley Cole's turn to come out today, would he have said those things? I reckon when the senior players are sent out by the FA is with the manager for the conference the night before a match.

But who called this conference, was it just routine? As nothing else seemed to be talked about.

Jees the papers will do some stirring after that meeting later, haha.

Terry. Cunt out of form.

Anelka. Sent home.

Drogba. Broke elbow.

Ballack. Injured.

Didn't Chelsea win their last game of the season 8-0, then hit the post about 50 times against Portsmouth?

Its pretty odd to suggest therefore that they are out of form.

And how is Joe Cole in form? Is he playing for another team you've been watching?

Chelsea are a bunch of cunts tho. That i will give you. And you missed Essien off the injured list.

Standard procedure, no? Team is playing shit so you have a meeting to talk about it, as if it's some kind of penance that they can't back out of. I'm sure there were a few at Melwood last season and they made fuck all difference.

But it sounds like this has the potential to kick off and go Saipanic if someone with a level head isn't minding them.

It's probably harder to have a productive "crisis" meeting with so many ego's in the team than it was 20 years ago. Far too many average players who think they are "world class" in the current England starting eleven. I hope Capello does get upset and puts a few of them in their place.

Comical Terry speaks out:

comical_ali.jpg

"There are no problems in the England camp, everyone is happy and working for the team. Joe Cole doesn't actually want to play because he's a bit tired, Wazza didn't let us all down on Friday, Lamps is playing at his usual high level, we are fully behind the manager and support his tactics and team selections completely. We remain convinced that we will lift the World Cup this year.

We are going to have a meeting tonight but it will definitely not involve a group of "senior players", including a 24 year old man with the emotional maturity of a ten year old boy, trying to explain to a manager who has won nine league titles with four clubs in two countries that the problem lies entirely with him and not with our inability to execute even the most basic aspects of a gameplan."