You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sack Rafa or keep Rafa?

Maldini

Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa

• sack him
    • keep him

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be a bad rumour to start, Torres and Gerrard want to leave because of the manager. Nowt to do with with the four or five players they have asked for, the players leave the fans can then blame the manager.

Alternatively they sack the manager and say hey we cant buy player a because we had to pay manager x,y,z... Sounds like a win win for the craft spin merchants, which will be an undisclosed figure until the accounts come out way further down the line.

Unless it's not black and white, and there are many different equations that could lead him taking pay offs of much smaller amounts, is my take on it anyway.

Quite possible, my take on it though is that he would love to be here and be that man that brought us number 19, that he thought he would be up there with Shanks, Paisley etc....

Unfortunately, now in his eyes he has had all that taken away from him by a pair of cancerous fucking parasites, the love the adulation that he would of got from the fans it has all gone because the fans are fucking clueless and think you can do it on a shoestring budget compared to those your battling with as well as them that are all ready ahead of you in terms of team squad, managerial experience with the same club same leaugue etc...

He found a club that he loved, he found fans that he loved and that he knew he would be at one with because they were the most knowledgeable fans in the world. They would never turn on him for things that are out of his control, they would never make lies up about him in order to suit there agenda, they would never expect him to perform miracles on a shoestring all the time (and yes you do have to spend money to improve not get back what you spend and more from sales) like Istanbul and then in the next breath want a manager in who can hopefully bring them fourth on a minus budget.

Yep everything he wanted was for the benefit of Liverpool FC, all he wants now is to be able to spend any money he brings in, that's starting to look like a problem now.

Yep fuck Rafa you go quietly and give up the fight whether it be for Liverpool or your own financial gain. You let the cancerous fucking leeches win Rafa, you proved one thing in your tenure, most knowledgeable fans in the world:

HA, don't make me fucking laugh.

I think if you done the same poll on the RAOTL and RAWK,you get similar results,which proves 2 things,

The vast majority of the fans who post on these two websites want him (Rafa) to STAY and the TLW is the most anti -Benitez site out there.

And your point is?

Do you think it is all sweetness and light between the likes of Carragher, Gerrard, Torres, Benayoun and the manager, or do you think maybe they want him out?

I've no idea, you seem to be indicating these wont stay if the manager stays not me. Are these players gonna wanna leave if Rafa stays, are they?

If they want out because Rafa stays then sound, there's the door. Before any starts, I ain't picking Rafa over them players.

Also given the form of all bar Torres there, I'd hope they'd be more concentrating on sorting that then having thoughts on the managerial issue of the club.

I've no idea, you seem to be indicating these wont stay if the manager stays not me. Are these players gonna wanna leave if Rafa stays, are they?

If they want out because Rafa stays then sound, there's the door. Before any starts, I ain't picking Rafa over them players.

Also given the form of all bar Torres there, I'd hope they'd be more concentrating on sorting that then having thoughts on the managerial issue of the club.

Ever thought that the form of the players may actually be down to the manager Ian? Just a suggestion.

The result of the poll is horific its really hard to believe that its that close.

It's only because the wrong question was asked Nick. If the question was 'should Benitez be allowed to leave?' rather than 'sacked' it would be a very different result.

Ever thought that the form of the players may actually be down to the manager Ian? Just a suggestion.

Obviously to a degree but there has to be a point when it comes down to the player themselves.

I mean if someone dared blaming the managers underperformances on them players, you'd be the first to, fairly rightly, argue it.

It's only because the wrong question was asked Nick. If the question was 'should Benitez be allowed to leave?' rather than 'sacked' it would be a very different result.

I doubt it. We had another poll on here regarding keeping Rafa for another year if it meant losing G&H this summer. The results were appalling.

It seems reading skills on here ain't all that.

I still feel this issue is completely dwarfed by the ownership situation, as a prolonged non-investment in the squad will almost certainly mean mid-table medicocrity in the long term, no matter who we have as manager.

Still doesn't excuse his pathetic signings and that's where the argument falls down.

The majority of Premiership managers have a shoe string budget and seemingly able to choose and get better players than Rafa has done.

Has to go for me. Then it's the cunt owners following him straight out of the exit door.

The majority of Premiership managers have a shoe string budget

Do they?

Given you are comparing it to us here I'm guessing basically you are saying that majority of the league managers have to make the club money before buying players?

Couldn't disagree more there.

Whats wrong with the original question?

Let me give you my example.

I don't want Rafa sacked.

However

I don't want him to stay.

Some people reading the results of the poll are misinterpreting the poll to think that people voting against Rafa's sacking want him to stay. I've just given an example of where that is not accurate. And I'm not the only one.

I doubt it. We had another poll on here regarding keeping Rafa for another year if it meant losing G&H this summer. The results were appalling.

It seems reading skills on here ain't all that.

that's a completely different question though Captain. You're then asking for the lesser of two evils.

Your fuckin hilarious, and I love to just buzz off you.

Without a doubt,you are the thickest/Clueless Cunt on here

Once again proving your complete idiocy and inability to hold a normal conversation due to your weak mentality. As coincidences have it, I do also like to buzz off you, in fact I do so most weeks, it helps when I have this video of you falling on your fat arse to watch at my leisure;

[YOUTUBE]lL-Da_Ssqlc[/YOUTUBE]

Do you think the "Rafapologists" and the "give him one more year if we get new owners in with good transfer budget" could form a coalition for a majority over the ART?

Haha, I cracked a relevant political joke init.

Do you think the "Rafapologists" and the "give him one more year if we get new owners in with good transfer budget" could form a coalition for a majority over the ART?

Haha, I cracked a relevant political joke init.

You did, but that scenario you gave was more like the Cons and UKIP than the Cons and the LDs.