You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The 2010 Masters.

Wig

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
I'd love Westwood to win it, a long time favourite player of mine, but Poulter can go and fuck himself with a cactus, he may have toned it down in comparison with how he used to look but he's still an annoying Arsenal supporting twat. I'm flicking between the golf and the Spanish match but from what I've seen of the golf, Hunter Mahan is playing brilliantly and may be a danger man going into the final day.

I know what you mean about Poulter, but i'd rather he won it than a Yank.

Westwood playing extremely well and if he keeps this up he could have a healthy lead going into the final round. I have the Spanish game on the TV and the golf on the Internet. Missus is tucked up with a bottle of bubbly watching a film in bed.

Guest Pistonbroke
Not all Yanks are twats; I'm glad to see Fred Couples having another good day.

I know. But i just don't like em when it comes to certain sports. Mickleson looking ominous now. Woods struggling though.

Guest Pistonbroke

Looks like it. But Westwood has the game to get a few more birdies before this round is finished. Pussy Woods is doing a lot of talking to himself.

I really detest Phil Mickleson but he'll be the favourite going into tomorrow the way it's looking.

Detest?? Harsh that. Can't see what someone as inoffensive as Mickelson would do to inspire such hatred. He is a fucking genius around the greens and my money is on him to add another green jacket to his collection tonight.

Westwood will hold his nerve I think.Playing with Mickelson is a real test for him,but after dropping a shot then pulling it back he's shown he's got the temperament to push on and win it.If he can get round in 70 I think that will be enough.

Got to agree with earlier poster,Mickelson is a genius around the greens.