You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Ferdinand almost as much as I hate Terry. The thought of either of them lifting the World Cup first and being remembered in lore like Bobby Moore makes me shudder, and completely removes any warmth of feeling I was getting towards England under Capello.

I thought Lampard would get it, to be honest. He's pretty clean, a good speaker and most importantly it would head off any problems that a bitter John Terry could cause as part of a Chelsea clique. Terry seems the sort of selfish cunt that would try and bring down his replacement, so lets see if he's cunty enough to shit on a Chelsea team-mate. Oh, hang on....

Far be it from me to start rumours but I have a mate (sigh) who got into the Moscow Champs League party (and that bit is deffo true because I've seen the pictures of him on mong-book with the players) and he says Rio was wandering round the party with a ring of coke round his nose and wasn't bothered who saw him.

This bloke has no reason to lie and is a massive Utd fan.

When the time comes - Terry and his media mates are going to destroy Capello. It was never going to be pretty but the malice will be amplified now; I bet they even accuse him of costing them the W.C with this decision.

The England circus really is horrid and I'm delighted I won't be around in the summer to tolerate it.

John Terry should never have been sacked as England captain. He's a born leader. Off the field activities should not come into it: the only thing that matters is England winning the world cup.

Also, in the derby tomorrow, I don't care who wins as long as it's a good game. I want football to be the winner.

I love men.

John Terry should never have been sacked as England captain. He's a born leader. Off the field activities should not come into it: the only thing that matters is England winning the world cup.

Also, in the derby tomorrow, I don't care who wins as long as it's a good game. I want football to be the winner.

I love men.

tosser

tosser

You're right. Apologies.

John Terry should never have been sacked as England captain. He's a born leader. Off the field activities should not come into it: the only thing that matters is England winning the World Cup.

I have strong feelings towards men.

You're right. Apologies.

John Terry should never have been sacked as England captain. He's a born leader. Off the field activities should not come into it: the only thing that matters is England winning the World Cup.

I have strong feelings towards men.

still a tosser

When the time comes - Terry and his media mates are going to destroy Capello. It was never going to be pretty but the malice will be amplified now; I bet they even accuse him of costing them the W.C with this decision.

The England circus really is horrid and I'm delighted I won't be around in the summer to tolerate it.

were you going? space