You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I was in the kitchen and was hungry i like to experiment with food. So i thought to myself 3 things i like in the kitchen my dad wouldnt mind me snacking on. So i see's a can of Oxtail soup, Tinned Tomatoes. I thought to myself i wonder what the two together would taste like so i grabs the tin of tomatos and a packet of noodles falls infront of me. I thought im gonna try Noodle's Tomatos and Oxtail soup and GOD DAMN!! It was fucking nice. I have made me 3 bowls and ate them all. A come up with these now and again and this is one of the best i have come up with in a wile better than my cheese and chocolate and my Cabonara with pineapple seriously im some sort of genius when it come to food.

As I said though Ox meat is Beef. An Ox is from the Bovine family and the Bovine family is where Beef comes from.

But you dont understand im trying to say it taste different to what stumptown was referring to as beef. Obviously i know they are beef but the taste between the two animals is not the same.

Lisa: No I can't! I can't eat any of them!

Homer: Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute. Lisa honey, are you

saying you're *never* going to eat any animal again? What about

bacon?

Lisa: No.

Homer: Ham?

Lisa: No.

Homer: Pork chops?

Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal!

Homer: [Chuckles] Yeah, right Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

• Upvote 1

I reckon there may be something to this whole karma thing after all, the likes of Hitler & co have prolly been reincarnated as Si's tastebuds, not sure the crime befits the punishment* here though. Cheese & chocolate? Noodles with tomatoes & Oxtail soup? Si, mate, leave the fusion cooking to the experts and stick to fried chicken, if you were anyone else I'd have negged you for your crimes against spaghetti as well, but I'll let you off on account of your dog thread.

*Which way is it, crime befits the punishment or punishment befits the crime? Sentence doesn't make much sense to me.

I reckon there may be something to this whole karma thing after all, the likes of Hitler & co have prolly been reincarnated as Si's tastebuds, not sure the crime befits the punishment* here though. Cheese & chocolate? Noodles with tomatoes & Oxtail soup? Si, mate, leave the fusion cooking to the experts and stick to fried chicken, if you were anyone else I'd have negged you for your crimes against spaghetti as well, but I'll let you off on account of your dog thread.

*Which way is it, crime befits the punishment or punishment befits the crime? Sentence doesn't make much sense to me.

You telling me you have never tried chease and chocolate on toast Damn you don't know what your are missing i recommend you to get a Cadbury's Dairy milk Get some cheddar throw it on a nice bit of toast and put melted chocolate over the top its haven. I have a theory with Cheese like i do with Wouster sauce it goes with anything.

You telling me you have never tried chease and chocolate on toast Damn you don't know what your are missing i recommend you to get a Cadbury's Dairy milk Get some cheddar throw it on a nice bit of toast and put melted chocolate over the top its haven. I have a theory with Cheese like i do with Wouster sauce it goes with anything.

I can guarantee that Cheese on Wham Bar would be disgusting, thus proving your theory to be wrong.

Worsteshire sauce would be vile on a lemon Bon Bon.