You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

It's a simple(ish) answer.

Bird dealing with said answer is never easy!

I reckon the complexity of the question is age related. I guess I was just fishing a bit.

For me years ago it would have been all about my own securities but now it would be a bit of biographical information and the excuse for a laugh, whatever the answer

I reckon the complexity of the question is age related. I guess I was just fishing a bit.

For me years ago it would have been all about my own securities but now it would be a bit of biographical information and the excuse for a laugh, whatever the answer

If you can't deal with the answer why ask the question.

As you say it's historical and in no way relevant to the current relationship. Unless you're a virgin or BigBak.

If you can't deal with the answer why ask the question.

I've never felt the need to ask or know the number of previous partners, just that i'm the best in the sack so far. If they skirt around it a bit, I go on to make sure that i am the best.

Why on earth would you ask that?

I wouldn't ask it outright like that! It's usually after some insecure comment they've come out with. I'll make some comment to deflect it (that they were shit) and bring it around to how good they think it is. Then i feel like a demanding bitch for thinking it was shit whilst they were on about how great it was.

It's a pleasure thing i think. I really enjoy sex (probably far too much) and want to get the most out of it. If it's not as fulfilling for them then something is missing. I'd want that missing bit sorted if i was going to be with a person for a long time.

I wouldn't ask it outright like that! It's usually after some insecure comment they've come out with. I'll make some comment to deflect it (that they were shit) and bring it around to how good they think it is. Then i feel like a demanding bitch for thinking it was shit whilst they were on about how great it was.

It's a pleasure thing i think. I really enjoy sex (probably far too much) and want to get the most out of it. If it's not as fulfilling for them then something is missing. I'd want that missing bit sorted if i was going to be with a person for a long time.

I get that but sex is more than just about the person.

What makes it so amazing is often other things like the dirtiness or forbideness of it and being in a relationship with someone is never going to match that.

You can have great and fulfilling sex with a partner but it just aint going to match the filthy fucking with the mentally unstable bitch you dicked for a couple of months when you were younger.

And if anyone ever tells you its the greatest ever I'd justr assume they were lying because I'm a cynical cunt.

I know I'm great in the sack, I don't need to ask if it's good because I know it is.

I get that but sex is more than just about the person.

What makes it so amazing is often other things like the dirtiness or forbideness of it and being in a relationship with someone is never going to match that.

You can have great and fulfilling sex with a partner but it just aint going to match the filthy fucking with the mentally unstable bitch you dicked for a couple of months when you were younger.

And if anyone ever tells you its the greatest ever I'd justr assume they were lying because I'm a cynical cunt.

I know I'm great in the sack, I don't need to ask lif it's good because I know it is.

Can't say i've never done that unstable/forbiden person. I don't think i've done the filth either, or not what i would consider filth. Remember, i'd been with the same person from being 16 to just before i turned 30. I possibly missed out on nut job sex, my nut job sex would have been classed as the needy bastard who didn't get the hint i wasn't interested.

I know I'm ace in the sack, I don't outright ask if I am. I suppose it was a bit too strong a comment i made initially. It is something I used to tease about though.

I am female and like it or not, we're expected to be reserved in bed because on the most part we're being judged, if we're too good we're slappers or what have you. If we're shit will they want to see you again afterwards. Like it or not, most men don't like the idea their missus has been around the block a few times. It's not the way everyone works but most do, on the flip side, they don't want a woman who is so clueless she just lies there. I could never be arsed with the pretense and game play.

Like i said i've never come out and asked it, but it's a massive ego boost when you're chatting to that person a few years later and they reminisce how good the sex was. I like those compliments, to know that they think back with a wicked smile instead of a facepalm.

Analyzing it a bit more as i left this post half written, i think alot has to do with my ex and his two affairs, it dented the confidence big time and it took me a long long while to sleep with another person. I believe it's a confidence thing that makes the sex so good I'm confident that i know what I'm doing and until recently I was confident/heartless enough to not give a crap about the other person.

But yeah, if a man asked your cynical expectation is spot on. "yeah, you were great" whilst rolling our eyes.

He makes some very valid points throughout this clip, but 2:25 onwards seems particularly relevant to the last few posts.

[YOUTUBE]zywIR_ZFLts[/YOUTUBE]

I can't watch it as there are kids about - is this the "want some dick" sketch? If it is, he's spot on. Only you don't often realise it, or you're too insecure to take advantage when you're younger.

Can't say i've never done that unstable/forbiden person. I don't think i've done the filth either, or not what i would consider filth. Remember, i'd been with the same person from being 16 to just before i turned 30. I possibly missed out on nut job sex, my nut job sex would have been classed as the needy bastard who didn't get the hint i wasn't interested.

I know I'm ace in the sack, I don't outright ask if I am. I suppose it was a bit too strong a comment i made initially. It is something I used to tease about though.

I am female and like it or not, we're expected to be reserved in bed because on the most part we're being judged, if we're too good we're slappers or what have you. If we're shit will they want to see you again afterwards. Like it or not, most men don't like the idea their missus has been around the block a few times. It's not the way everyone works but most do, on the flip side, they don't want a woman who is so clueless she just lies there. I could never be arsed with the pretense and game play.

Like i said i've never come out and asked it, but it's a massive ego boost when you're chatting to that person a few years later and they reminisce how good the sex was. I like those compliments, to know that they think back with a wicked smile instead of a facepalm.

Analyzing it a bit more as i left this post half written, i think alot has to do with my ex and his two affairs, it dented the confidence big time and it took me a long long while to sleep with another person. I believe it's a confidence thing that makes the sex so good I'm confident that i know what I'm doing and until recently I was confident/heartless enough to not give a crap about the other person.

But yeah, if a man asked your cynical expectation is spot on. "yeah, you were great" whilst rolling our eyes.

I can't watch it as there are kids about - is this the "want some dick" sketch? If it is, he's spot on. Only you don't often realise it, or you're too insecure to take advantage when you're younger.

All fair comments. I guess you have an insight into it though where most women don't.

That Chris Rock sketch is spot on.

Mrs has taken the kids to Butlins in Bognor Regis for the week. I'm working as having another baby this year, I need to save some holiday as paternity pay is crap!

Any way her Aunty (Ellen), besides the point but I thought I would throw it in here, Is the worlds biggest Cunt, and Uncle (Tony) is the biggest racist, bigoted twat going has bought new buckets and spades for the beach.

They've turned up this morning and the the beach is fucking stones!

I know my kids are dissapointed but the world of a women never ceases to amaze me!

Just had an argument of sorts with one of the wenches that sit near me. The news came on the radio and mentioned Andy Murray being seeded 2nd for Wimbledon and she let out a big sigh. I asked what was up with her and she started moaning about the telly being sport sport sport.

Now I know she is single and lives on her own, and all she does it talk about fucking made in cunt and the only way is cunt so I asked what effect it has on her as she doesn't have a fella or son who will have it on all the time and their are enough channels without sport on so she has no requirement to have anything to do with it?

I then put it to her that she is just having a generic moan for the sake of it. No, apparently all the news and the adverts are about sport as well.

Unreal.

Overheard in our work lift a bloater telling another :

1. Ooo I feel naughty I had a take away last night

2. You have to sometimes though don't you? Go the gym tonight.

1. Yeah I'll do 10k I think

"PING"

They'd both gone from ground to first floor

Calories no doubt.

Same dumb girl who thought gays came from the isle of man was bragging she found a way to make the results on her bike machine appear better.

She told me if she rides it backwards it's a lot quicker and the number of calories she burns increases, therefore she loses more weight.

I told her she is just cheating the machine and she responded with "then why would it say I've lost all those calories?"

I want to hit her

Overheard in our work lift a bloater telling another :

1. Ooo I feel naughty I had a take away last night

2. You have to sometimes though don't you? Go the gym tonight.

1. Yeah I'll do 10k I think

"PING"

They'd both gone from ground to first floor

'Oh my holiday diet is out the window'