You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

All new transfer speculation 09

Megadrive Man

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So? what's your point?

Agger really isn't the right one to be using either, as it's looking increasingly likely that he's broken.

Skrtel really isn't as good as everyone says he is either.

a) stop talking shite b) STOP TALKING SHITE! skrtel is one class CB as well as being one ugly, mean, hard looking motherfucker.

Kyrigakos is awful. We're not talking Babel bad here, Josemi bad.

I don't know this bloke at all, but if he's seriously as bad as you say (The Albatross is the very worst player I have ever seen play in Red), the what have we come to? Regardless of height and experience, Jay Spearing would do a better job - and at a fraction of the cost - of some of these cackers we're being linked with.

Surely Campbell for free would be much better.

Said this last night on this thread Simon.

If the situation is as reported elsewhere I think the best we can do is bring in Campbell & Tuncay , selling Voronin for the £3m offered.

This would look to be the only way to strengthen the squad before the end of August at minimal cost.

p.s. Steven Taylor is absolutely dreadful.

I don't know this bloke at all, but if he's seriously as bad as you say (The Albatross is the very worst player I have ever seen play in Red), the what have we come to? Regardless of height and experience, Jay Spearing would do a better job - and at a fraction of the cost - of some of these cackers we're being linked with.

If there is an upside to the shit that we're in it might be that some of the youngsters get a chance. I don't understand why Martin Kelly isn't featuring more too - he looked very composed and comfortable in the preseason games he played in, admittedly very brief run-outs.

Come on Paul, mr reason-noble, Josemi wasn't that bad.

An average defender certainly, over here, and was shown up alongside better defenders.

He played his side-part in some result but always better off in Spain it was always better suited to their game. Its a bit harsh I wouldn't be going as far as say tell him to kill himself as you seem bent on doing anyway.

If there is an upside to the shit that we're in it might be that some of the youngsters get a chance. I don't understand why Martin Kelly isn't featuring more too - he looked very composed and comfortable in the preseason games he played in, admittedly very brief run-outs.

We've only played one match. He was on the bench. Not really that much of a problem he hasn't played yet

If this is true, Rafa needs to take a long, hard look at himself.

Unless Agger is finished, or there's some other serious stuff we don't know of.

Why as Rafa got to look at himself?

The Twats that need looking at are those Pair of thieving Cunts that own the Club.

I have only seen him once for Greece against Norway, and if my memory serves me right he looked decent. He dominated in the air and actually scored both for Greece in a 2-2 draw.

I would say he is what you get for £2m as 4th choice. Nothing more, nothing less.

This is based on 1 match though. But I am not in Code`s class though. He needs only watching a player for 15minutes before sealing the verdict.

And here is the youtube sign of approval. :whistle:

Apparantly the player has confirmed the deal on his personal website.

Statement Sotiris [Kyrgiakoy] In my life I was not hidden never, always taking the cost of my each choice that if he were also this. Thus I learned. The previous week I declared that I am player of AEK for the next four years and thus precisely was. Today, the bigger challenge that I accepted in my career, cancels my said. Thus it is the life. Many times over it plays curious games. I want to inform the world of AEK that Monday the evening I accepted proposal from Liverpool. Proposal that I made acceptable. I understand very well that this proposal came in the bad temporally point for the team of data of critical games [enopsei] Europa League. The fact however I play in Liverpool is challenge for [mena]. I have taken my final decision [par]'[oles] the pressures that I accepted from the chairman and the trainer of team. I want to stress here that the chairman, the trainer and the administration did everything in order to they keep me. This did not stand possible. My decision is irrevocable taking the cost of my choice. I want to say big I thank in the world of AEK that from the first moment showed me so much love. I want to say big I thank in the chairman, the trainer and the administration for the irreproachable collaboration that I had together this their all interval. I understand that after my this statement their disappointment is big. The AEK is however big team. Her I wish good success and it realises all her objectives. Always in my heart will exist a place for the AEK and her world.

Saw this on another forum

''Rangers fan here - that lad you are linked with was ropey for us about 3/4 yrs ago, not the worst but far from one we shed tears over when he left. No where near what you would want.

He also has the most infuriating habit of wanting to make friends with the opposition - might not sound like a hanging offence but it really gets on your tits after a while, in fact that's the thing I remember about him most''

Jaysus

He's a big improvement on our attacking set pieces, that's for sure. About his defending abilities, he's got a great attitude, but I'm not sure about his skills but he had a great couple of seasons with Eintracht Frankfurt 06-08. Obviously nothing more than a back up, but for that price I'd say he's a good one.