You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Rafa have congratulated Fergie

Brownie

Should Rafa have congratulated Fergie?  

279 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rafa have congratulated Fergie?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all my time I cant remember this tradition of managers congratulating other managers for winning leagues, cups etc. Rafa congratulated the scum on winning the title what more do people want? I didnt see Wenger sucking off Slur Alex on Saturday

It just appears the hacks want to run and run with this and alienate rafa even more

Once Ferguson can act with dignity and observe basic courtesies, not just in football matters but throughout his whole money grabbing, shithouse life, then such rudimentary civility should be reciprocated. Until that time, fuck him and piss on his achievements. The man is a complete cunt.

Ferguson is the school bully and it takes guts for Rafa to take him on and stand alone while all Ferguson's acolytes back him up. Ferguson needs to be knocked off his perch if the Mancs are ever to be knocked off theirs.

Rafa has declared war on ferguson so why should he pretend to respect him as a man now? He congratulated the team which is all that's required.

"I told Carlo at the end of our semi-final that there is no way he can now not win this competition," said Ferguson. "Carlo gave me a magnificent bottle of wine. But I immediately told him there is no point in giving such a wonderful gift if he then fails in the final. In fact, I told him I would only drink his wine once I see him lifting the Champions Cup."

Fuck him.

Guest The Chimp
Once Ferguson can act with dignity and observe basic courtesies, not just in football matters but throughout his whole money grabbing, shithouse life, then such rudimentary civility should be reciprocated. Until that time, fuck him and piss on his achievements. The man is a complete cunt.

This man speaketh the truth. Repped for being 100% correct.

He congratulated Manchester United as a club. That is sufficient. I'm afraid that for all his achivements Ferguson has no class or no honour. His actions and his words merely confirm this. How he has escaped proper investigation by the FA is beyond me - and I'm not just talking about things he says, I'm talking about the brown bag full of money he ludicrously claimed sat in the Old Trafford safe for a year. And the shithouse tag-team antics with Boss Nass a month ago. At least Benitez isn't being two-faced about it like Wenger et al. I applaud his stance. I'd do the same.

We have drawn a line in the sand now, fuck them all. The lot, Allardyce, O'Neill, Moyes and all the other Brit boys, Wenger, Sky, Setanta, the FA, fuck England, fuck Capello. Look after number one and fuck the rest. Rafa has been hamered from pillor to post all this season, the behaviour of shitty arse and fatsham was particularly tasteless, so fuck the lot. It is us and them.

And buy Downing.

Never praise your enemy. It's a fucking battle. The time for cock sucking is after retirement. The failure to acknowledge his achievements keeps the battle fresh. Until next time, you bullying, two-faced, Fat Sam-boning, purple-nosed prick.

Imagine 12 months from now Fergie being offered the opportunity to congratulate Rafa on winning the league. He'd probably explode.

Never mind 12 months from now - if we had won the title this year, purple nose would have said we didn't deserve it and Utd were the better team throughout the season.

And the media would have agreed.

Fuck the lot of them.

Never mind 12 months from now - if we had won the title this year, purple nose would have said we didn't deserve it and Utd were the better team throughout the season.

And the media would have agreed.

Fuck the lot of them.

exactally. fergie fucking loathes us as much as we loath him. he showed his class by not doing a post-match interview after the 4v1 game.

If they battered us 10v0, rafa would still come out and have the decency to do a post-match interview.

fergie commands respect for his success no doubt, but then he loses it by being the arrogant, ignorant twat that he is.

We have drawn a line in the sand now, fuck them all. The lot, Allardyce, O'Neill, Moyes and all the other Brit boys, Wenger, Sky, Setanta, the FA, fuck England, fuck Capello. Look after number one and fuck the rest. Rafa has been hamered from pillor to post all this season, the behaviour of shitty arse and fatsham was particularly tasteless, so fuck the lot. It is us and them.

And buy Downing.

Well said that man!! It makes me want to vomit the ar5e-licking towards him, why? What's his hold over them? Dodgy pictures or something.....??

Not sure about Downing though....

Show a bit of class I believe, if we can be gracious in defeat as well as when victorious that'll do me.

I don't want us to be like those bitter cunts over the road.

Now I'm not saying we should be lauding the horrible bastards and starting a love in, a simple one liner will suffice.

Taggart started a war of words with Rafa/Liverpool, we've given as good as we got. Same again next season I say.

The mancs will never change. No class. I believe we've always been dignified and a club with high standards. Long may this continue.

Edited by TheBitch