You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Itandje

AndMjaa

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a separate issue if it was Torres who had been seen laughing say, what would peoples reaction on here be?

He would be cut a lot more slack, but I think it's a moot point really as Torres is a class act on and off the pitch.

I bet he knows as much about Liverpool as most of us on here. I can remember an interview with him where he said that when he signed he watched all the club history dvds and read all the books etc so he could get to know the club.

I bet Itandje was given the same chance but his dvds are probably still wrapped in cellophane.

Guest Dog Chaser

Put him on the transfer list, absolute waste of space that is blocking the progress of the younger 'keepers and then shows a lack of respect at the memorial. Regardless of how menial his gestures were, it was totally innapropriate or is he that thick that he did not understand.

"First of all, if my behaviour has caused offence to anyone then I can only apologise," he told the Liverpool Echo.

"I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. A thousand times, I am sorry.

"To the club, to the fans and especially to the families, I am deeply sorry.

"It was, of course, never my intention to offend or disrespect anyone.

"The events at Hillsborough were a tragedy and in no way did I mean to disrespect the memory of what happened 20 years ago. I would never do that. I would like to speak to the families in person to offer my apologies to them because, like I said, I never meant to hurt anyone."

A hefty contribution to the HFSG, leave in the summer and draw a line under it.

It's mentioned in the Times today that his fine for being suspended may be donated in such a way.

Though that's through force, if he were to choose to do something himself it'd mean more.

A hefty contribution to the HFSG, leave in the summer and draw a line under it.

It's mentioned in the Times today that his fine for being suspended may be donated in such a way.

Though that's through force, if he were to choose to do something himself it'd mean more.

I would hope any money from a club fine or personal gesture from the person concerned would be split between the HFSG and the HJC.

why is this fucking clown still here? sack him pronto. french twat. plessis should be given a rollocking big time as well.

Theres not really much you can do if some idiot is nudging you at an inappropriate moment. Plessis does nothing wrong im my opinion.

I totally missed this thread due the fact that I think he's a complete whopper as well as an utter waste of space on the pitch. However, I read about the Wednesday thing in the paper today and I just want to add to what I'm sure is a plentiful list of condemnations: this cunt should be cast adrift by the club in the most unpleasant way contractually possible - and regardless of the cost to us. I would be more than happy to see him banned from alll club-owned premises but retained for the full length of his contract if that's what would fuck him up the most. He's a fucking disgrace who should be made to pay the highest price possible for his despicable behaviour.

Theres not really much you can do if some idiot is nudging you at an inappropriate moment. Plessis does nothing wrong im my opinion.

True, but to be fair I've met Plessis far too many times out on the booze this year. Bet Itandje drags him out as often as he can.

Im not suprised Plessis has been miles off the first team after being given a few starts for the first team at the end of last season, this pre-season and in the two first games of this season.

2 things that bother me;

Pressure was building up on the government over the last few days & the headlines in a lot of papers ( particularly the Mirror ) have been quite strident on our behalf , but due to softlad it's now about him.

When we point out poor behaviour in others in respect to Hillsbrough , this clown has left us open to the riposte that even our own players aren't able to respect the 96.

I totally missed this thread due the fact that I think he's a complete whopper as well as an utter waste of space on the pitch. However, I read about the Wednesday thing in the paper today and I just want to add to what I'm sure is a plentiful list of condemnations: this cunt should be cast adrift by the club in the most unpleasant way contractually possible - and regardless of the cost to us. I would be more than happy to see him banned from alll club-owned premises but retained for the full length of his contract if that's what would fuck him up the most. He's a fucking disgrace who should be made to pay the highest price possible for his despicable behaviour.

Me too. I've been very busy at work this week and thought it was the previous thread about him being a pisshead etc.

Does the grounds of termination of a footballers contract work on the same basis as either one of us in our normal jobs?

i.e. verbal warning followed by a written

Surely with his fuck ups prior to his apalling behaviour at the service, this would be the last straw?

But if this is his first written warning, we can't get rid of just yet.

What a horrible fucking cunt.

"First of all, if my behaviour has caused offence to anyone then I can only apologise," he told the Liverpool Echo.

"I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. A thousand times, I am sorry.

"To the club, to the fans and especially to the families, I am deeply sorry.

"It was, of course, never my intention to offend or disrespect anyone.

"The events at Hillsborough were a tragedy and in no way did I mean to disrespect the memory of what happened 20 years ago. I would never do that. I would like to speak to the families in person to offer my apologies to them because, like I said, I never meant to hurt anyone."

-----------------------

Totally different version in the French press.

He says that it's been blown out of proportion, it was just 30 seconds of one hour, that he's the unwanted man at the Club, that it won't change anything in relation to his future as he's already on the transfer list and that English papers exaggerate things greatly!

Worracunt.