You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW picks the team v Boro

Paco

TLW picks the team v Boro  

435 members have voted

1. 1. TLW picks the team v Boro

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself is fine with me, geek.

If you get too lonely remember, there's always the internet, bitchy put downs and googled pictures.

I won't be thinking of you when I'm pissed and getting a ham shank later.

It would be funny, if it was coming from someone that wasn't obviously broken.

Send my regards to your bird, rainman, she looks like she'd give a cracking "ham shank"

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

80c3ed61.jpg

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shock, a googled pic.

Lets hope the plod don't raid your mams box room, who the fuck knows what they'll find.

Dirty little cunt.

Its not even a challenge.

You're trying to portray me as some sort of sad loner, yet you're the loon who has invented family, invented illnesses and registered on every single Liverpool forum multiples times using multiple names. You've spent pretty much every waking hour on this site for the last 2 months.

But yeah, its me that's the weird loner in the box room.

Not the quite obvious defective. Its sad Momo. I really hope you work it all out.

I thought we did well in the first half, producing chances and denying Boro any. After that fucking o.g. by Alonso, which was the first of two decisive counts of shit defending, we seemed to lose our way.

The second goal was fucking awful. How the fuck did Xabi not follow their attacker when Sami was the first defender? Awful defending that was.

It was a good move by Rafa to play Martin at right back, but I disagree with playing Kuyt up front, he was abysmal. I would have preferred Babel up front.

Gerrard looked less than fully fit, and even disinterested at times. In short, we need to step it up for Wednesday or the quarter-finals will be out of our reach.

You're trying to portray me as some sort of sad loner, yet you're the loon who has invented family, invented illnesses and registered on every single Liverpool forum multiples times using multiple names.

Not the quite obvious defective.

Dirty freak.

You're trying to portray me as some sort of sad loner, yet you're the loon who has invented family, invented illnesses and registered on every single Liverpool forum multiples times using multiple names.

Not the quite obvious defective. Its sad Momo. I really hope you work it all out.

Don't forget the ham shank.

I thought we did well in the first half, producing chances and denying Boro any.

It was a good move by Rafa to play Martin at right back.

Gerrard looked less than fully fit, and even disinterested at times. In short, we need to step it up for Wednesday or the quarter-finals will be out of our reach.

:D

We perform consistently in the league, and let's hope we remain consistent in the Champions league.

I'm amazed anyone is still surprised. It's like continually being surprised when a baseball bat being applied to the side of the head brings pain. The constant whining of the masochists "why the fuck are people moaning, we're 1st, we're second, we're only 5 points behind" etc etc must soon stop. They must soon realise that the reason people were whining is because they saw us getting away with murder for months, playing dreadfully and looking fairly clueless, particularly up front - and knowing that we wouldn't get away with it all season. Those who were called negative were desperate for the team to put in convincing performances, to provide some optimism that the team were actually good enough. They were right, the masochists were wrong. Nobody enjoys being right in these circumstances though.

Come on Dave, I'm trying to reign it in but this shit bag keeps prodding and deserves all he gets. He's a snide and a big reason behind a lot of the squabbles on here. He thrives on taking sides. Warnings should appky to everyone or you can't complain when the place goes to pot.

I think that's it for me with Benitez now. There's been too many shite results this season, and especially Wigan, Man City and now this game have been too much to bear. It's not just a results based thing either; decent results would be papering over our lack of a basic passing game, our inability to capitalise on set pieces even when we're playing badly, too many disinterested players just here to pick up a wage, an inability to go for a game unless we're losing (and today we didn't even do that) and some baffling lineups and substitutions at times.

I'm not saying this in anger, because I don't feel angry, I just feel empty.

I wasn't expecting us to win the league this season, but I was expecting a decent title challenge. Even just to look as if we could challenge would have been something, but we never really did, even when we were at the top it was down to other teams results. It's inexplicable and unforgivable that we can beat Chelsea twice, the Mancs, Real Madrid away, etc, in the course of a season in which we also surrender abjectly to some of the worst teams in the league and can hardly buy three points at home. We don't look like we have a fucking clue how to finish off some fucking horrible cloggers and it's not good enough.

I've been feeling like this increasingly, but today was the straw that broke the camel's back. Thanks for restoring our pride in Europe Rafa, but we need better than this in the league. We have played as atrocious football as I've ever seen from us at times this season. Pack your bags.

When we were riding our luck earlier in the season, part of me was always waiting for the other shoe to fall. That was how it seemed for a considerable number of our fans, but lately it seems that the players believe they're destined to fail. We get a decent opening twenty minutes, but without a goal and then heads drop and it all starts crumbling to bits and pieces. Mentally, the side has collapsed... There's serious psychological problems holding us back, and I frankly don't know if I can see a way forward with the current setup.

And bloody hell the state of our substitutes bench is embarassing.

Come on Dave, I'm trying to reign it in but this shit bag keeps prodding and deserves all he gets. He's a snide and a big reason behind a lot of the squabbles on here. He thrives on taking sides. Warnings should appky to everyone or you can't complain when the place goes to pot.

Is the nasty man picking on you?

You go mental on match day and start lashing out. Its your problem, not mine.

We perform consistently in the league, and let's hope we remain consistent in the Champions league.

I'm amazed anyone is still surprised. It's like continually being surprised when a baseball bat being applied to the side of the head brings pain. The constant whining of the masochists "why the fuck are people moaning, we're 1st, we're second, we're only 5 points behind" etc etc must soon stop. They must soon realise that the reason people were whining is because they saw us getting away with murder for months, playing dreadfully and looking fairly clueless, particularly up front - and knowing that we wouldn't get away with it all season. Those who were called negative were desperate for the team to put in convincing performances, to provide some optimism that the team were actually good enough. They were right, the masochists were wrong. Nobody enjoys being right in these circumstances though.

We were doing well was never the point. The point was we're doing no worse than we're expected to be doing, Rafa is doing no worse than any other Manager would do.

PERSPECTIVE.

All we get from Liverpool fans is constant bitching, constant blame, constant moaning, but NO FUCKING PERSPECTIVE.

We've had a bad season in terms of performances. Tired players, injury prone players, New signings not being as good as they should, contribute to this. Today the players just seemed to have a mental breakdown after the first goal? Rafas fault? fucking please.

The manager has not suddenly become a shit manager, He's been unlucky working under circumstances and constraints he shouldn't be expected to work under.

We're not top of the league? BOO FUCKING HOO.

Captain how have you come to that conclusion about Skrtel at Rb? That was his worst display since United away last year.

Because they created almost nothing down our right hand side.

Ok, Martin is no Arbeloa going forward, but then again neither is Carra. I can only remember one problem for Martin, and that was when he cleared the ball into one of Boro's players and they had a counter attack which resulted in nothing.

Martin did well for a cb played at rb for the first time for us.