You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW picks the team v Boro

Paco

TLW picks the team v Boro  

435 members have voted

1. 1. TLW picks the team v Boro

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, this is just shocking. Boro not won in 15 league games, why does it not surprise me in the least they are to get a win after so long against us? Nothing surprises me anymore with Liverpool.

Thanks for your Euro exploits Rafa, but please kindly follow Parry out the door when the season ends. Ta.

We have had decent chances though and missed them all horribly. They have scored a lucky own goal and hit the target with their only other shot on target. Shocking performance really though.

Yes but how many games this season alone has that happened.

Dominated possession - check

Created plenty of chances - check

Greater number of shots on target - check

Greater of number of shots off target - check

Goals scored - nil

Spawny counter attack creating the oppositions one chance of the game equalling a goal - check

Game lost or more probably drawn - check

How can such a genius on the European stage be such a disaster on the domestic one? True Jeckyl and Hide shit.

Because we are ace when teams come at us. We are fucking hopeless when we need to have a go at them.

How can a manager spend so many millions and have N'gog as the "match saving" option when the only striker is injured, is beyond me. Atleast Rafa can go home and count the money he received for Keane, eh?

I read in the paper this morning that Boro hadn't scored in something like 800 minutes, just typical, Yossi to turn the game round and Carra off? unfathomable unless he's injured.

Apart from it being a 'positive' substitution, which people always seem to scream for, I think Carragher is on a booking away from missing the Manc match.

Christ, this is just shocking. Boro not won in 15 league games, why does it not surprise me in the least they are to get a win after so long against us? Nothing surprises me anymore with Liverpool.

Thanks for your Euro exploits Rafa, but please kindly follow Parry out the door when the season ends. Ta.

I think that is the only conclusion that can be drawn, it's not nice to say it but unfortunately it's time for a change. You just can't defend this.

Because we are ace when teams come at us. We are fucking hopeless when we need to have a go at them.

How can a manager spend so many millions and have N'gog as the "match saving" option when the only striker is injured, is beyond me. Atleast Rafa can go home and count the money he received for Keane, eh?

You're not describing a European match there.