You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice remarks by Sammy, especially how Fat Sam didn't mention anything to him when they were having a drink.

Fergie and Fat Sam really have looked like total fools.

top stuff from us, if we beat arsenal it will be so sweet as rafa is just letting taggart stew.

I like this latest move from rafa,it started with the reading from his list, saying he doesnt understand him, releasing key bits of info at key times such as contracts, kenny etc and now letting sammy who used to work for fat sam do the PC.

I wonder what Rafa has planned for the Hull game? A few more contracts still to be signed

Noel Gallagher was on the radio the other night and he said 'I hope Liverpool win the league. They have the momentum. The other week Rafa literally made Taggart jump with just a wave of his hands"

He said Taggart as well. If Noel Gallagher is in our corner then I fail to see how we can be defeated.

Guest Ronin47

Just watched wee sammy on the official site .I suggest everyone does if you get the chance.

The bloke is a legend handled it with style and class. Loved the "bullish " remarks at the end . Top man