You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Rashid banning situation

odris

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Rashid? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear TLW tell it, anybody could have worked for Rashid. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I got a load of reps the other day, just for putting him on ignore. That gave me a bit of insight into how disliked he seemed to be.

Poor boy.

I've asked already... nobody seems to be able to point to anything in particular... it's most peculiar.

It wasn't any post in particular. It was the torrential repetition of the same stuff in every thread, provoking the usual responses, leading to the usual rows and dragging the forum further down. He was let back on the basis he'd wind his neck in a bit, was OK for a while but despite warnings lapsed back into his old ways.

Not all his fault by any means but he knew what he was doing.

I know having a season ticket for the site doesn't give you a licence to spout shite, but at least Rash had paid up and contributed.

Not everyone has to, but if you're going to piss people off at least pay for it!

I still maintain there are more annoying people on here than the Rasher. Has he done anything in particular to get banned? edit: answered above.

I've asked already... nobody seems to be able to point to anything in particular... it's most peculiar.

And now he's banned, I've actually saw two more threads where people are still talking about him.

The problem half the time wasn't with Rashid, but more with the reaction to him.

And now he's banned, I've actually saw two more threads where people are still talking about him.

The problem half the time wasn't with Rashid, but more with the reaction to him.

Don't agree. Occasionally maybe, but for me there are people who I disagree with more vehemently that I have loads more time for on here, be it that they express their opinion thoughtfully, or are at least witty. Rashid may be a very lovely guy, but as I think Hamstrung said, he's shit at the internet.

Don't agree. Occasionally maybe, but for me there are people who I disagree with more vehemently that I have loads more time for on here, be it that they express their opinion thoughtfully, or are at least witty. Rashid may be a very lovely guy, but as I think Hamstrung said, he's shit at the internet.

Seriously before TT was outed as Rashid, no one really gave a flying fuck.

I'm not doubting he is frustrating, but as soon as he said something, it was jumped upon, simply because he was 'Rashid'.

'You've made a good point there, but you're fucking Rashid, so fuck off', you'd find half the time.

If you look on the 'Benitez has 30 Million to spend' thread, people are back slapping, high fiving themselves all over the place because of Rashid, and that tended to happen alot. As I said, no doubt he is frustrating, but I find a few people on here to be much bigger arseholes than he is, but I just ignore them.

You'd find threads were taken over, simply because people couldn't help themselves responding to Rashid, and hardly ever constructivly.

Seriously before TT was outed as Rashid, no one really gave a flying fuck.

I'm not doubting he is frustrating, but as soon as he said something, it was jumped upon, simply because he was 'Rashid'.

'You've made a good point there, but you're fucking Rashid, so fuck off', you'd find half the time.

If you look on the 'Benitez has 30 Million to spend' thread, people are back slapping, high fiving themselves all over the place because of Rashid, and that tended to happen alot. As I said, no doubt he is frustrating, but I find a few people on here to be much bigger arseholes than he is, but I just ignore them.

You'd find threads were taken over, simply because people couldn't help themselves responding to Rashid, and hardly ever constructivly.

There's two ways of looking at that though. I can guarantee you that if he had been acting as annoyingly as he did for the last few weeks, people would certainly have made reference to the fact that he was the most irritatingly repetitive poster since Rashid. I guess it comes down to whether you believe that he'd have stayed under the radar if Dirk hadn't 'outed' him. Personally I don't think so, but as RedKnight said earlier, there really is no need for a post mortem, so I'm not going to bother carrying on talking about a bloke I've never met and never will meet who annoys me under a pseudonym on the internet.