You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What a fuckin massive Cunt

Randy Marsh

Congratulations on finally working out how to use the neg button, by the way. The last three times you gave me positive rep.

irony - definition of irony by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Well, after 3 attempts to show you that you were being a cock you didn't grow up so I stopped trying to be reasonable with you. Instead, carry on with your spineless negging if you want rather than debating in the forum.

Dear, oh dear Stronty. You really are not as smart as you like to think you are.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused. Where have you all been since Pennant signed for us? And what about Molby?

Oh, right, if you roll the dice and get lucky it's less of a knobhead thing to do right? You can still be a bit of a leg and not bring on demands of jail-time bummings as long as pure chance smiles on you.

Cool.

This basically sums it up for me.

Double standards.

I'm confused. Where have you all been since Pennant signed for us? And what about Molby?

Oh, right, if you roll the dice and get lucky it's less of a knobhead thing to do right? You can still be a bit of a leg and not bring on demands of jail-time bummings as long as pure chance smiles on you.

Cool.

So he was unlucky to kill those two boys? Odd angle to look at it from. Myself, I think he brought about the deaths not only with drinking too much alcohol but with the manner of his driving.

Drink-driving rightly attracts a 12-18 month ban. Killing someone while drink-driving and driving dangerously rightly (should) attract a lengthy prison sentence.

Don't think anyone is condoning what they've done. For me, if you have a drink you don't get behind the wheel, END OF.

It may be more luck than judgement, that they don't find themselves in the same position, but if they did, then it wouldn't change a thing that they played for LFC.

However, this thread is less about McCormick, but more about the moron that is David Norris.

The fact is that as his mate, and for his own reasons, has decided to support him, thats his choice.

However to then proceed to run round a football field grinning like a cheshire cat making some stupid sign like he was handcuffed, as if it was all quite funny and humourous, its shows a complete lack of dignity/respect/morals, even intelligence on the scale of a sloth.

Well, Mr Norris, the title of this thread sums you up. You are nothing but low-life scum, and if you thought for one second that making some public display to your mate, is in good taste, then you are clearly deluded.

So he was unlucky to kill those two boys? Odd angle to look at it from. Myself, I think he brought about the deaths not only with drinking too much alcohol but with the manner of his driving.

Drink-driving rightly attracts a 12-18 month ban. Killing someone while drink-driving and driving dangerously rightly (should) attract a lengthy prison sentence.

You know exactly what point Monty was making. It was that the others were lucky nobody was killed as a result of their recklessness. He wasn't saying there was anything unlucky about McCormicks case.

I don't think anyone is condoning what Pennant or Molby did. And the forum didn't exist when Molby was jailed. Do you honestly think anyone would condone rubbing it in the faces of the victim's family had Pennant or Molby hit someone?

Amyone who gets in car drunk is a prick. Wether you kill someone or not your a prick and should be thrown in jail.

wrong !!! anyone one who gets behind the wheel after 1 drink is a prick!! its still a risk that nobody should take IMO even 1 pint can take u over the limit (ie drinking on an empty stomach, medication etc)

also the gesture it was wrong but perhaps he should come out in public and say what he ment by it because as we all know (with the DIC and rafagate last year etc) the press like to stretch things to suit them not the people that are reading the shit they print

My problem with Norris is the circumstances in which he did it. The fact he felt it necessary to show his support in a game as embarassingly unimportant as a mediocre mid-table game of football in the country's second tier makes him look like a self-indulgent idiot.

Another example of British footballers contributing to their own awful reputation.

wrong !!! anyone one who gets behind the wheel after 1 drink is a prick!! its still a risk that nobody should take IMO even 1 pint can take u over the limit (ie drinking on an empty stomach, medication etc)

I can't see where you disagree with me?

Is it that, even if you have had 2 drinks and think you feel ok you still shouldn't?

I can't see how I'm "wrong !!!"