You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

Guest ShoePiss
Did i say anything about a well oiled plan? I said CNN interviewed what looks to be the same woman on 2 occasions.

Haha read what you wrote again. You didn't say well oiled plan well done, I did after using simple logic.

Guest ShoePiss
Did i say anything about a well oiled plan? I said CNN interviewed what looks to be the same woman on 2 occasions.

And what's this giant leap you've made with "They have so many involved in this amazing, well oiled plan"

Where did i say anything about that?

And now you're editing your posts, that wasn't there when I just replied.

I'm not going to waste more time on this, you were clearly saying the woman is an actor and was interviewed regarding three separate situations, it's no giant leap to conclude that you believed there's a possibility of a large scale deception going on.

And now you're editing your posts, that wasn't there when I just replied.

I'm not going to waste more time on this, you were clearly saying the woman is an actor and was interviewed regarding three separate situations, it's no giant leap to conclude that you believed there's a possibility of a large scale deception going on.

You cant edit after 10 minutes. You need to learn to read. Especially if you're going to attempt condescension. That, or reply quicker.

And yes you have completely gone off on one by the way. Not my fault. My suspicion was that if it was the woman then it could be a) CNN using some woman as a go to witness b) some woman who was a bit nuts and desperate to get onto the news during some big event but i hadn't even given it much thought. I was on here for another thread and this thread title made me remember the video i watched today.

Guest ShoePiss
You cant edit after 10 minutes. You need to learn to read. Especially if you're going to attempt condescension. That, or reply quicker.

And yes you have completely gone off on one by the way. Not my fault. My suspicion was that if it was the woman then it could be a) CNN using some woman as a go to witness b) some woman who was a bit nuts and desperate to get onto the news during some big event but i hadn't even given it much thought. I was on here for another thread and this thread title made me remember the video i watched today.

Easy one this.

Shut it you daft cunt.

The Extra terrestrial disclosure hearing has been ongoing for a day in Washington. But of course you won't hear anything about in the mainstream media. They have hundreds of witnesses and evidence including NASA astronauts an army officials testifying on what they have seen. I can't wait for all this to come out. Maybe them my ship will come b k and get me out of this fucking mad house.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

What happened to the Yorshire Ripper thread?? I was 3 pages from the end when it disappeared. Spooky...
The Royal family have great influence and will go to any lengths to conceal Prince Edward's involvement.

The dirty bunch of whore murdering reptiles.

Diana knew.

Guest ShoePiss

So did the ripper thread get deleted due to new evidence unearthed that will now be used in a fresh ripper trial? Or did our Irish friend threaten some sort of legal action?