You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kelvin (The Wanker) McKenzie

hunts_kopite

I have just been watching This Week on BBC 1 and this royal tosser was a guest of the show during which he announced Rupert Murdoch suggested that, should Labour decide not to contest the By Election against David Davis, McKenzie should run and Rupert would back him. McKenzie said that should Murdoch be good to his word he is seriously considering it.

If he is serious surely we cannot let this happen without a campaign against him and showing him for the scum that he is!!! I think it's outrageous that he could run for a position in parliament. If he does go ahead with this I think it needs to be used as an opportunity to drag his name through the dirt very publicly!!!

I have just been watching This Week on BBC 1 and this royal tosser was a guest of the show during which he announced Rupert Murdoch suggested that, should Labour decide not to contest the By Election against David Davis, McKenzie should run and Rupert would back him. McKenzie said that should Murdoch be good to his word he is seriously considering it.

If he is serious surely we cannot let this happen without a campaign against him and showing him for the scum that he is!!! I think it's outrageous that he could run for a position in parliament. If he does go ahead with this I think it needs to be used as an opportunity to drag his name through the dirt very publicly!!!

What ever we can do to stop the twat

I thinks it's safe to say that I would not endorse his campaign.

I will be doing the same

He is if Labour dont stand.

SOS should start organising now, get a couple of bus loads of reds down there when he's campaining in order to slur the cunt.

Or put someone up against him, so everything perfectly without any threats, quote 100% truths and challenge him to sue for libel for what we say about him.

It should not be SOS though as their mandate is different.

Or put someone up against him, so everything perfectly without any threats, quote 100% truths and challenge him to sue for libel for what we say about him.

It should not be SOS though as their mandate is different.

Good idea.

Why not SOS? Maybe RTK?

Also we would need 10 constituents to sign up to support our man plus £500 which could probably be raised quite easy in order to stand. I'm sure we could get 10 though. There must be some red's there and even if we didnt make ten on that alone you'd have Labour people who would support us.

Personally don't care who organises it, but would have thought it best coming from the HJC as they are there for Hillsborough related issues. RTK are for the improvement of atmosphere within Anfield and SOS are for the removal of Hicks and Gillette.

Personally don't care who organises it, but would have thought it best coming from the HJC as they are there for Hillsborough related issues. RTK are for the improvement of atmosphere within Anfield and SOS are for the removal of Hicks and Gillette.

This calls for a cross-party initiative though.

I despise the Tory party with a passion but I hate that cunt far more and I hope Davies SAS round house kicks him to the head.

Getting someone to stand against him would be a great idea as he can be put straight in the firing line very publicly about his comments during debates e.c.t.

If he does this he needs to be shown for the evil fucker that he is.

exactly ,but the wanker would lie himself out of it

Getting someone to stand against him would be a great idea as he can be put straight in the firing line very publicly about his comments during debates e.c.t.

If he does this he needs to be shown for the evil fucker that he is.

Getting someone to stand on him would be a better one.

Dear Jim

I think Kelvin McKenzie is a very bad man. Please can you fix it for me to rip his face off and wipe my arse on it.

Yours in expectation

RoboRiise

Mackenzie told the BBC: "I have been associated with The Sun for 30 years. The Sun is very, very hostile to David Davis because of his 28 day stance and The Sun has always been very up for 42 days and perhaps even 420 days."

National debate

He went on: "I will 90% stand if Labour don't put a candidate up" adding: "I've got to get my ducks in a row, the people of what would be my new constituency would like me to have thought this thing through."

"Democracy has to be about two and not about one."

He's got no chance of winning. Just sit back and watch him make a fool of himself.

The sooner new Labour disappears for good, the better. The rich get richer, the poor live off benefits and tax credits, the rest of us watch our earnings erode at an alarming rate.

He's got no chance of winning. Just sit back and watch him make a fool of himself.

The sooner new Labour disappears for good, the better. The rich get richer, the poor live off benefits and tax credits, the rest of us watch our earnings erode at an alarming rate.

[The sooner new Labour disappears for good, the better. The rich get richer, the poor live off benefits and tax credits, the rest of us watch our earnings erode at an alarming rate.]

fuck off . just had the best 10 years in history