You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

First set of accounts pile pressure on Liverpool’s warring owners

Guest LFD

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you think we will still have an interested buyer.

Why wouldn't we? If DIC / Dubai Holdings are genuinely as keen on buying the club as reports say they are, then they'll be able to pick it up at around the price they want if G&H can't refinance, maybe even cheaper.

It wouldn't surprise me if we didn't hear anything further from them until next year when the refinancing is due. Also I wouldn't be surprised if they've already agreed a price with Gillett for a sale at that point, on the condition that he doesn't give his consent to the refinancing.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Giving too much credit to Gillett, have a sneaky feeling he isnt the saint everyone is making him out to be.

He's as much as a cunt as the Hicks

As someone said previously Hicks is a wolf, doesnt hide what he is about, and you can see him coming whereas Gillett is a Fox, just as much as a predator but a lot more cunning.

Giving too much credit to Gillett, have a sneaky feeling he isnt the saint everyone is making him out to be.

Was that in response to my post? I can't find any other posts on this thread about Gillett specifically. If it was, then I don't see how you've interpreted my post as giving him any credit.

And as for everyone making him out to be a saint, that's an odd thing to say if you've been reading this forum these past few months.

Surely it's not just me that wouldn't condemn physical violence and intimidation against these clowns?

I wouldn't condone it, but I certainly couldn't condemn it either.

Someone do the honours will you please...

I wouldn't condemn it either, I'd be too busy laughing.

Was that in response to my post? I can't find any other posts on this thread about Gillett specifically. If it was, then I don't see how you've interpreted my post as giving him any credit.

And as for everyone making him out to be a saint, that's an odd thing to say if you've been reading this forum these past few months.

I was talking about the him agreeing to sell to DIC part of your post, I feel he is as big a twat as Hicks is...

And no the everyone wasnt for this forum, just something i read about somewhere else... my apologies...

I was talking about the him agreeing to sell to DIC part of your post, I feel he is as big a twat as Hicks is...

And no the everyone wasnt for this forum, just something i read about somewhere else... my apologies...

Gillett agreeing to sell to DIC would be a business decision, not some warm-hearted goodwill gesture towards Liverpool FC. He'd only do it because he thought he'd get more money from them than he could from either selling to Hicks or sticking it out for the long term.

By agreement to sell, I mean a legally binding deal on paper with DIC rather than a verbal gentleman's agreement that he could back out of. Although if a deal were in place, I'd fully expect Gillett to play hardball with DIC and try to change the terms as the deadline approached if he thought there was any chance of getting a higher price from them.

Is MB fucking joking?? It's nto their fucking club, it's OURS! It's all our fucking money that they're using to fly in on private jets and order the 4 penthouse suits at the Malmaison, opening all the rooms up and having a big fuck off party (Gillette) and fuckin Hicks taking his 20-odd "mates" he's flew over with him to eat out in the finest restaurants!

£1.4m?!?! they've only been to a fucking hand-full of games each and they've spent more of our money than we do when following the club home and away all our fuckin lives!! IN ONE SEASON! For something they don't give a fuck about! I was absolutely fuming when I read that in the echo, foaming at the mouth and everythin... had to spit before I could rant (and whilst ranting aswell)! Yes I'm still fuckin fumin!! I may even rupture my splee...

Another protest is needed here, YANKS OUT!!!

Time for keeping it quiet during matches has gone aswell, fuck that, we've got to step it up!

He's the greatest

He's fantastic

Wherever there's danger he'll be there

He's the ace

He's amazing

He's the strongest he's the quickest he's the best

Danger Mouse

Danger Mouse

DANGER MOUSE

He's the greatest

He's fantastic

Wherever there's danger he'll be there

He's the ace

He's amazing

He's the strongest he's the quickest he's the best

Danger Mouse

He's terrific

He's magnific

He's the greatest secret agent in the world

Danger Mouse

Power House

He's the fastest he's the greatest he's the best

Danger Mouse

Danger Mouse

DANGER MOUSE

That has just given me the urge to go for a drive and have a Danger Wank.

It isn't travel expenses. Part of it is, but it's a fair few different things, travel expenses likely to be the cheapest part of it.

Well I'm sure it's not exactly cheap to charter two private jets and pay the parking fee's at Liverpool/Manchester/somewhere in London Airport whilst they lord it up for a week or two. What difference does it make on what they spend it on anyway? Rafa's scrapping around for every penny and these cunts are doing whatever they like and letting us pick up the bill.

Guest thePoet
Hicks claimed £133k for "transaction related expenses", which is fees related to his taking over half of LFC, such as accountancy fees for example. He also claimed £198m for travel, legal and "other" expenses.

Gillett made that look like smalltime expense claiming, with his £823k for the first bit, £375k for the travel/legal/other.

Eh?