You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

didier drogba

robbief

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was Phil Scolari, I would see my arse good style at how he can put in unbelievably abject performances under him and then turn it on as soon as Hiddink comes in.

He's lower than a snake's belly.

Exactly mate, how the Chelsea fans can still back Drogba I'll never know.

I quite like him. Clearly a diving twat but a great player none the less. And I think he is obviously frustrated at how shit the Chelsea fans are, you could see that tonight. Plus I remember he was interviewed and spoke very highly of Liverpool before first leg. Cunt, obviously, but it's Norman Whiteside syndrome (if anyone on here can remember that far back). Complete cunt but great player.

If i could neg you it would be to the end of the universe. the man (term used loosely) is not a great player at all he's average at best. seriously his entire game relies on him feigning injury at any given moment. CUNTS like him ruin football and need to be irradicated from the game. So what if he spoke highly of us before the game doesn't stop him from beingthe biggest fucking shithouse in world football. echo the sentiments of everyone on here when they say he NEEDS a career ending injury. (Not that i would wish such a thing on a player other than him and that other cunt down the M62)

I have to admit that Drogba, the shameless, crooked, diseased, gutter-bred, pimping, cheating, whinging, shit breathed, twat, has made me wish that the Ivory Coast could be a testing ground for North Korea's nuclear warheads. Just so nothing similar to that cockroach's cunt ever sees the light of day! An absolute, fucking, sub-human pile of foulness masquerading as a footballer. I shouldn't be so hate filled at a time such as this and it will pass, but I can't help it - I detest Drogba!

We can't handle him unfortunately which is just a horrible and cruel irony of life because he's a cunt. If you end up on the losing team at the hands of a player you respect, like Paul Scholes, Messi, Henry or someone like that then you put your hands up, accept it and move on.

It's so hard to move on though when he's the one who has done it. This would have been something beautiful on the eve of the 20th Hillsborough anniversary but HE spoils it.

I hate the cunt more than i've ever hated anyone else in my life. I don't wish death on him or anything but a David Buust moment would be a kind of beautiful irony for me (I don't like saying that but fuck it, it's how I feel).

I think that's what Rafa was saying to Hiddink at the end of the match.

Spot on that. The thought of that self serving cunt knocking us out is sickening. I hope he collides with Ronaldo and the two of them go career bye bye.

If i could neg you it would be to the end of the universe. the man (term used loosely) is not a great player at all he's average at best. seriously his entire game relies on him feigning injury at any given moment. CUNTS like him ruin football and need to be irradicated from the game. So what if he spoke highly of us before the game doesn't stop him from beingthe biggest fucking shithouse in world football. echo the sentiments of everyone on here when they say he NEEDS a career ending injury. (Not that i would wish such a thing on a player other than him and that other cunt down the M62)

Done.

A more despicable human being, you will not find.

Seriously Rafa, get me signed up and when we play them next season stick me on for the last minute and I'll happily break both legs and take a lifetime ban. Seriously. If he moves away from the Premiership the offer is most definitely transferable.

Without Drogba Chelsea would be battling with Arsenal, Villa and Everton for the champions league spots.

Grade A cock but without him Chelsea are a not a team who sit on the top table.

Thank fuck they're not at the top of the table then.

I know what you meant i'm just angry

Rafa defo told Hiddink at the end of the game. I was fuming with all the back slapping from our players at the end of the game. I'd just fuck him right off, but Carra and Skrtel were giving him the hugs and kisses. Alonso told him straight. Souness would have fucked him right off.

For me the horrible cunt is worse than G Neville, Lampard, Terry etc

He is the most infuriating, digusting, cheating, cuntfuck of an arseband ive ever watched on a football field.

How on earth he gets away with this, on such a large scale for so fuckin long is beyond me.

To roll off a pitch "injured" and then roll back ONTO the pitch "injured" and get the game stopped for you beggars belief.

To lose a challenge in the air, then drop to the floor holding his arse, winning a free kick, and getting back up to do it again and again and again and again........ im lost for words.

Where is this "things" dignity, pride and passion, and its utterly shocking that he gets away with it week in week out.

I cannot for the life of me understand how officials are not wise to him by now.

As has been said earlier, i am so glad that we dont have such a "thing" on our books

He is a fuckin lowlife and i would get great pleasure in seeing someone do him some serious damage, and its long overdue for me. How our players did,nt walk on that "things" face when he was down on the floor i,ll never know. They are better men than i am.

Im hurting but so proud of the Redmen, we could,nt of asked for anymore!

Awful tonight from first to last. Rolling back on to the pitch to waste time after 5 minutes and still rolling around in stopage time with the game won. Sickening. Xabi and Lucas both fucking told him what he is aswell which is good.

If I was a Chelsea fan i'd be embarassed.

Done.

Thanks, and I no doubt deserve it. But like I said in my post, I'm not disagreeing with anyone, i think he is a complete twat, and I'd love a career threatening injury to take him out good and proper, but he did the business against us tonight, like he did in the first leg.

He just doesn't get it, does he? He could be one of the all-time greats we've seen in this country, but he tarnishes it with his despicable cheating ways every time he steps onto the pitch. I just don't understand the mentality of cheats like Drogba (and I make a distinction between cheating and gamesmanship which I think are two different things); he's basically nothing more than a liar on the football pitch and he knows it. How can he ever truly celebrate an achievement when he knows he cheated to get it? He could be so much more than he is if he simply recognised that his behaviour demeans his team mates, his trophies and himself.