You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

didier drogba

robbief

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frustrating player because if he cut all the shite out he would be so much better.

Last night was a piss take how often he fained injury and I just wanted to boot the tele in.

He's so fucking strong that I honestly don't know why he elects to go down at the merest hint of contact. He's a brilliant player but an utter bellend.

Guest PaddyBerger15
My company would be interested in sponsoring this fight.

Beefy vs Drogba at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas. Sponsored by 'I put stuff in boxes and that'.

what really annoys me is that everyone who plays against him knows he's going to do it , so why not do a real job on him and make it worthwhile ?.....

If it looks like we're going out next week (which it won't as we're going through), I'd love to see Skrtel rip his fucking face off.

He's an embarassment. I hope he (and all of his team mates, family and friends) feels ashamed when watching him roll around on the floor on TV. For someone who is obviously so strong (when he wants to be) he dives around so much and it's not needed. Refs should cotton on to his act and fuck him off.

I could happily have strangled the fucker last night. I hope he leaves Chelsea in the summer so I never have to watch him at Anfield ever again.

He's a fuckin disgrace. It was a good job i was at the back of the kop last night. If i were closer to the pitch i don't think i would of be able to restrain myself from putting my size 11 steel toecap boot right up his cheating twatting arse.

I agree he is an embarrassment.

Unfortunately gents I didn't get to watch the game, just heard what I could on the radio.

Did Drogba actually play?

As from what I heard he spent most of the game on his fucking back!

As for John Terry.

Such an overated player its untrue.

Have you realised whenever he's matched against superior opposition he fouls them constantly and gets away with it?

Someone do a Ruddock v Cole on him, boot this cunt up in the air.

Don't lose heart lads.

I prefer it at 1-1.

It means we have to go on the attack rather than defend a lead.

I hate it when we have to defend a lead, makes me very nervous, besides I don't think we're very good at that, (Arsenal?).