You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The end of the fatman?

Red Banjo

I've heard snippets that Kewell's groin injury has flared up again whilst playing for the Aussies possibly ruling him out for the rest of the season.

Guess this puts an end to his hopes of a new contract.

I know this is a subject discussed often so i think we can finally say once and for all....

.... bye Harry

Im bored so i'd like to sum up Harry's Liverpool career.

He cost us £5m

His reported £65,000 a week wages have cost us £13,520,000

A combined cost of £18.52m

So his 138 games have cost us £134,203 each or if you want to count goals... his 16 league goals have come at a price of £1,157,500 for each time the ball has hit the back of the net.

Oh fucking dear.

He cost us £5m

So his 138 games have cost us £134,203 each or if you want to count goals... his 16 league goals have come at a price of £1,157,500 for each time the ball has hit the back of the net.

Oh fucking dear.

Fancy doing one for Shevchenko as hes just knocked me out the FA Cup on Footy Manager. The cunt!

He cost us £5m

Oh fucking dear.

What a bargain compared to Mickey at Newcastle!

I'm not his biggest fan but i doubt he has deliberately made himself injured all the time although he should of avoided going to the w/c after been injured most of the time that season....

it's the world cup though and it's probably the only chance he is going to get of playing in one, every other player would do the same.

He was never, not EVER going to get a new contract anyway. He knew it, Rafa knew it, we all knew it.

On a side note, with the reference to his weight/ fatness, I'm sure I read recently that in "recent fitness tests" he was one of the top-performing Liverpool players?

Plus he didn't look fat in his Xmas fancy dress get-up.

Maybe he's got a fat-suit Liverpool kit? With lead-plated boots.

Jesus give the guy a break, when he signed we were all made up, he had his choice over a host of top clubs here and in Europe and he picked us, and not for the money either, he could have earned more at other clubs.

It hasn't worked out for him or us, it happens, get over it, he is a professional footballer who no doubt would rather play than be constantly on the treatment table, and a load on here are basically cursing him because he had bad luck with injuries FFS.

These guys are people at the end of the day, they are people when they are playing well and they are people when they are playing shit. The ones slagging Kewell now are probably the same ones hyping Torres to high fucking heaven........and for his sake I hope he doesnt get into any rut of injuries or he will become the biggest cunt on the planet in the eyes of some people.

Kewell was one of the best wingers in Europe when he signed for us and had a decent start with us too. I dont think he should get a new contract definately not and I have been really disappointed by how things have turned out for him here, I had visions of him playing an instrumental part in Athens after returning from injury but it wasnt to be, so I wish him well wherever he goes.

Jesus give the guy a break, when he signed we were all made up, he had his choice over a host of top clubs here and in Europe and he picked us, and not for the money either, he could have earned more at other clubs.

It hasn't worked out for him or us, it happens, get over it, he is a professional footballer who no doubt would rather play than be constantly on the treatment table, and a load on here are basically cursing him because he had bad luck with injuries FFS.

These guys are people at the end of the day, they are people when they are playing well and they are people when they are playing shit. The ones slagging Kewell now are probably the same ones hyping Torres to high fucking heaven........and for his sake I hope he doesnt get into any rut of injuries or he will become the biggest cunt on the planet in the eyes of some people.

Kewell was one of the best wingers in Europe when he signed for us and had a decent start with us too. I dont think he should get a new contract definately not and I have been really disappointed by how things have turned out for him here, I had visions of him playing an instrumental part in Athens after returning from injury but it wasnt to be, so I wish him well wherever he goes.

I have some sympathy for your point of view as a long-suffering Kewell fan/ apologist, and only an idiot would suggest he gets injured on purpose, but you can't deny that there have been times when he just hasn't looked that arsed about how he's playing, and there have been times when he simply looked like he was lacking the bottle to really attack a game properly.

Of course, long-term injuries can do that to a player, but he also didn;t help himself with his myriad unfulfilled promises about coming back better than ever/ repaying faith/ finally delivering.

Apart from his first 15 or so games, when he was great, he's done virtually nothing in his Liverpool career and will not be remembered with any fondness.

Shame.

I'm guessing the work dried up after Emmerdale? Should you be on the internet all day? Haven't you got kids to look after?

I'm guessing the work dried up after Emmerdale? Should you be on the internet all day? Haven't you got kids to look after?

Fuck Off! Im sure she presented some sort of show after Im A Celebrity.. Was it Footballers Cribs? or some shite show on ITV2. Shes made a great career move leaving Emmerdale. Im sure Harry will do the same when he goes to whoever has the biggest chequebook. Newcastle I reckon!

Jesus christ. It seems soo many fans onhere just want to line up and slag off our players. OK we havent had the value for money out of him. Hello, it doesnt always work out like that!

To read some posts on here, you'd think players deliberately want to be injured and miss games just so they can collect the 'fat' paycheck.

Wise up will yers?