You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Resident Guido Review.

She Knows It

Don't read it then. Do you know what, I don't know how so many of you on here drag yourselves through life with your negativity.

What's wrong with a recommendation? How does it differ from recommending a film, or an ISP, or a car?

What it comes down to Liz is there are some right cock cheeses on here. It's laughing when your talking about dork stuff because they can relate to it but anything out of their comfort zone of poindexterness they feel threatened and feel it necessary to mock and belittle. Espescially when it comes to Sport. The majority of gideons on here where usually last to be picked in P.E at school and this has had an adverse effect on their outlook on sport, keep fit and being healthy and more so, anyone who enjoys the afore mentioned recreations.

What it comes down to Liz is there are some right cock cheeses on here. It's laughing when your talking about dork stuff because they can relate to it but anything out of their comfort zone of poindexterness they feel threatened and feel it necessary to mock and belittle. Espescially when it comes to Sport. The majority of gideons on here where usually last to be picked in P.E at school and this has had an adverse effect on their outlook on sport, keep fit and being healthy and more so, anyone who enjoys the afore mentioned recreations.

You mean gays?:whistle:

Charlie despite never being last to be picked at school and on the contrary Being very sporty in my before child days..I feel the urge to mock you..having said that having seen your picture on the other thread..

I WOULD!!:whistle:

Leave me out of it. He's already broken my back, and not in the good way. He'd probably make you go on top until you were absolutely knackered and then shout "Come on AVEEZ!! I want 4 more!! GIVE ME ANOTHER 4!!!"

HAHA! It's like you where there! That would be fuckin class that though, me in my PT kit on, headband included screaming at some crumpet to squat down and give me 3 sets of 14.. Hang on, that makes me sound like Purple Aki!! :whistle: