You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Momo: I am better than Mascherano

Dirk

not much in it at their best I wouldnt have said. Obviously now masch is looking the better payer.

I do feel some people on here talk like Masch is the ultimate midfielder. Lets remember he is a holding midfielder who is great at his job but hes not a complete footballer! Dont think Gerrard gets the praise or adulation Masch does from on here.

MoMo , in my opinion has never been fantastic, he could tackle he also gave away lot`s of free kick, his passing was`nt great, his goal scoring was crap but he could run all day (just like Dirk) but he must have had a bang on the head when he got injured, not even close to Mascarano.

cause mash gets goals week in week out, sorry momo i like you but mash is just so much better

Think the main difference between them is while Momo might have 1 great game every 10 Mascherano plays to a consistently high level week after week. I think hes been our most consistent player this season.

Thats not quite true though is it?

When Momo was good- He was brilliant consistently.

He then got his eye injury, his shoulder injury, and I've also heard the birth of a child had an effect on him also, and then he was consistently poor.

People make out Mascherano is a brilliant all round player but even though his distribution is better than Momos he does still give the ball away ALOT.

Saying that, at the moment it seems Mascherano is the one that will improve to be the better player of the two- but i think Momo will be Boss once again.

Certainly not better than Mascherano.................Ronaldinho?

Surprised to see you having a snide dig there Hermes, that's not like you. Oh no, it is like you, it's so like you that when you pop your clogs, in a couple of years, they'll put on your headstone:

Here lies Dave Hughes

Unfunny snide.

It's just a shame that Momo couldn't build on his spectacular promise with us in the way that Ronaldinho went from strenght to strength. Or should that be went from bar to bar, and grew man-tits. Buy of the century that would have been. Flabby, undisciplined lightweight who would have failed dismally in the premier league.

That'll be your King in a cul-de-sac.

Again.

In other news:

"I'm better than Torres and want to play every game". Voronin said to the one journalist who showed up to his press conference.

"They had those small carrots, and a beautiful dip to go with them", was DT's short comment to the interviewer who asked him why he bothered showing up to Voronin's press conference.