You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Buying a WII tomorrow any advice?

Rex Banner

Ive got a bit of spare cash from selling my car so im going to buy a wii, it's been tempting me for months.

what should i get in terms of accessories and also games? Im planning on getting mario galaxy and paper mario, are they good?

Most deals round here seem to come with the basics and also wii sports which it seems comes with every wii.

Also does anyone play online? Whats online play like and does it cost anything like it does with xbox live?

Remote Charging Stations are needed.

Get Mario and Sonic Go To The Olympics. I swear I haven't had as much fun on a gaming console since Goldeneye on the N64. For this game though you will need a Nunchuk. I'm not sure how much the nunchuks or the game cost as I got it for christmas.

Stouff, do you have mario and sonic go to the olympics?

Also, you know the way there is xbox live and you can play against other people, can this be done with Wii?

Yeah I got it.

I didn't think Wiiplay (online) was up and running yet tho'?

Ah super, I'll do the same once i figure it out!

Is there online gaming on the way for wii?, didn't know about this but it would be magnificent.

I think you can play Mario Strikers Charged Football online, Think the biggie will be Mario Kart for the Wii, thats rumoured to be 16 player online. Due out in June l think.

Yeah I got it.

I didn't think Wiiplay (online) was up and running yet tho'?

As soon as that is up and running, I will kick the shit out of you in every single event in Mario and Sonic go to the Olympics. You can be sure of that.

Bang on the money Mr. Trophies, Wii is for mates and beers.

I'll put my Mii code up tomorrow, I need Mii friends.

What will this Mii code enable us to do? I don't even have a Mii for myself as I can't be arsed spending the time to make one.

As soon as that is up and running, I will kick the shit out of you in every single event in Mario and Sonic go to the Olympics. You can be sure of that.

As if.

What will this Mii code enable us to do? I don't even have a Mii for myself as I can't be arsed spending the time to make one.

Just copy the one below.

MiiWiiMed.jpg

You can add your friends and send messanges and challenges I think.