You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea Match Thread

Anny Road

Wow, astounded by the optimism here. I hate it when everyone thinks we'll win. It makes me really nervous. I'm still thinking 1-1. Looking forward to it though. It's been a long summer. Anfield should be rocking by 4pm.

anfield has been bouncing since friday night , those fucking noisy scandiis keeping me up since then , singing and shit outside my house ,

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were more than capable of beating them twat's today, the fear factor they once had over us has gone, and were stronger than we've ever been under Rafa.

Let's lay down a marker for the season, and set ourselves up for a real title challenge. We want a convincing win, and I think we'll get it.

I really hope that Gerrard play's, because he's due a top performance against this shower, and i've got a funny feeling he'll ruin them if he get's the chance.

Gerrard and the chief in the middle, Pennant on the right to tear cole a new arsehole again, and Risse on the left for a bit of stability.

Anfield's should be absolutely bouncing aswell...... I can't wait!

Chelsea are still a top team full of top players and shouldnt be under estimated and there is no way Rafa will.

We will need to be at the top of our game to win today and hopefully we will.

Taking our chances is paramount to success and Torres will cause any defence trouble with his movement and pace.

I personally would have the same team that played Villa but with Mascherano playing instead of Alonso and maybe playing Babel instead of Riise on the left wing to get at Johnson.