You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things that still piss you off but shouldn't anymore

I was watching The Premiership Years 2000-2001 this morning on Sky Sports Extra. Normally I avoid watching them because it pisses me off to see the vermin winning anything, but I went along with this one seeing as we had such a fanatastic season ourselves.

However, I then encountered two things that really got up my nose:

1) Joe Royle being a Premiership manager. How the fuck? Still, he managed to take Man City down, so that was tempered.

2) Rio Ferdinand doing his gun celebration after scoring at Anfield during a 2-1 win. I know he's a duck-faced cunt, and I know I would never tire of hitting him in the face with a spade, but that still makes my blood boil to this day. We got our revenge the season later when he opened the scoring with an own goal in a 4-0 win at Elland Road, but it still makes me seethe.

So.... What makes you angry even though it's long gone and you should have forgotten about it but just can't?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About March 93,

Paul Stewart going down injured on the edge of our own box, there by playing every Man Utd player on side when our attack broke off. He could have got out of play, but lay there motionless in case a sniper shot him. Suprise sur'fucking'prise, Mancs go onto score and win the game 2-1.

Oh and Mark Hughes.

Danny Cadamateratsgdbdsjfdisufuvdii

efc__1149857938_Danny-cadamarteri.gif

I just couldn't stick the cunt. I still hate him now. And when he scored against us!!!!!!:telloff:

Then there was that story of him punching a bird, the big shithouse.

The sooner he dies the better.

Danny Cadamateratsgdbdsjfdisufuvdii

efc__1149857938_Danny-cadamarteri.gif

I just couldn't stick the cunt. I still hate him now. And when he scored against us!!!!!!:telloff:

Then there was that story of him punching a bird, the big shithouse.

The sooner he dies the better.

I went to an 18th that night we lost the derby - all the bitters played "Danny Boy" about 700 times, hate him just for that.

About March 93,

Paul Stewart going down injured on the edge of our own box, there by playing every Man Utd player on side when our attack broke off. He could have got out of play, but lay there motionless in case a sniper shot him. Suprise sur'fucking'prise, Mancs go onto score and win the game 2-1.

Oh and Mark Hughes.

How the fuck he Speedie Dicks and Walters ever got to play for Liverpool does it for me

David James single handedly taking us to almost premier league champions to 4th place finishers

Dont think I'll ever forgive him for such an abject display of goal keeping in that utd defeat

I still cant believe we finished 4th in a two horse race, it really fucking hurts

David James single handedly taking us to almost premier league champions to 4th place finishers

Dont think I'll ever forgive him for such an abject display of goal keeping in that utd defeat

I still cant believe we finished 4th in a two horse race, it really fucking hurts

That was bad but the mistakes he made against Coventry were possibly worse. I nearly split my sides laughing when Patrick Barclay said on Jimmy Hills Sunday Supplement that the only way we would win the World Cup in 2006 is if we took David James, the best keeper of his generation. He wasn't messing either.

That was bad but the mistakes he made against Coventry were possibly worse. I nearly split my sides laughing when Patrick Barclay said on Jimmy Hills Sunday Supplement that the only way we would win the World Cup in 2006 is if we took David James, the best keeper of his generation. He wasn't messing either.

He will always crack under pressure, if England got to a world cup final you know it would be james who would lose it for you just as he did for us against Utd in that Cup Final.

The thing is that season he played really well but when the pressure was on he just bottled it, the Coventry game we would have gone top if we had won it.

He will always crack under pressure, if England got to a world cup final you know it would be james who would lose it for you just as he did for us against Utd in that Cup Final.

The thing is that season he played really well but when the pressure was on he just bottled it, the Coventry game we would have gone top if we had won it.

Yep - he'd do something ridiculous and clatter someone in the first minute giving away a penalty and getting sent off.

Yep - I was fuming after that Coventry game. I remember he did some ridiculous things in the away leg of the Cup Winner Cup against Paris Saint Germain. We could have got to a European final if he wasn't such a nob.

I know its a load of bollocks and shouldn't let it get to me but Evertonians who call themselvees the peoples club and say they have got more fans in the city when they barely sell all their tickets for the derby. And the Echo haven't to mention all the time that Fowler, Carragher etc are boyhood blues.

Well Osman was a red, and Peter Reid and Alan Harper, Leighton Baines etc.

About March 93,

Oh and Mark Hughes.

Outside the ground after that game some fans were having a go at him for that and Stewarts response was to ask the fans did they want a scrap. What an utter utter cunt.

Guest PaddyBerger15
But Cadamarteri is better than Owen..............

Hindsight would be a wonderful thing for the Blues!

Do you remember when Michael Branch was better than Owen aswell? No?

According to the blueshites that I knew at the time, the lad was going to be the new Michael Owen......not the new Dixie Dean, or Gary Lineker or Tony Cottee or Tommy Laughton....the new Michael Owen. Who says the cunts are obsessed with us.