You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Once again, I would like to play but I won't know if I can until Thursday. Mrs Paul is in a tennis tournament that keeps getting postponed/rained off and I promised her I'd have the kids while she plays. Obviously places can't be saved, but if there's one available on Thursday and I'm not stuck here, I'll play. I've got the vision and intelligence of Kenny Dalglish, the pace and movement of Jan Molby and the touch of Istvan Kosma. Plus I haven't got any footy socks, so I'll be rocking a black M&S cotton vibe.

Once again, I would like to play but I won't know if I can until Thursday. Mrs Paul is in a tennis tournament that keeps getting postponed/rained off and I promised her I'd have the kids while she plays. Obviously places can't be saved, but if there's one available on Thursday and I'm not stuck here, I'll play. I've got the vision and intelligence of Kenny Dalglish, the pace and movement of Jan Molby and the touch of Istvan Kosma. Plus I haven't got any footy socks, so I'll be rocking a black M&S cotton vibe.

Is right. There will probably be a place for you Sir.

The count is off work next week. Sould there happen to be a shortage of players his undead badself would love to fill that void in a Big Dunc/ Peter Crouch/ Jap Stam kind of a way.

We've already got a Jaap Stam in Monty, at least when it comes to pens. We're still waiting for that one to come down out of orbit aren't we Stu?

I know I speak for all the lads when I say we'd be honoured to have the Count join us anytime.

Ted is in again now, so presumably Malarkey is too as he's now got a lift.

A rough head count now gives us at least ten, with maybe a couple more.

Me, Ezekiel, John G, Monty, Kaiser, Neil, Ted, Malarkey, King G, Wig. Maybe YNWA and maybe Paul. So far we're looking good for once.

Ted is in again now, so presumably Malarkey is too as he's now got a lift.

A rough head count now gives us at least ten, with maybe a couple more.

Me, Ezekiel, John G, Monty, Kaiser, Neil, Ted, Malarkey, King G, Wig. Maybe YNWA and maybe Paul. So far we're looking good for once.

Yeah ill be coming.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Righty, my home internet is down, and I have "very" limited access to the web, so those that have my mobile, could you keep me in the loop

Ta

I'm assuming that its still on for 8 o'clock tonight?

I was fucking shocking tonight, couldn't move at all, blame it on the 84 hour week i've just finished and the bad light.

Quite happy with my 2 goals though

good game that lads, eventually. dave with the perfect hat-trick, and then the winner. goal hanging bastard haha.

Don't forget the other goal, the one where I megged Kaiser. That winning goal was awesome though, I must have been at least a yard out there. Strikers instinct that, or game intelligence as me and Rafa like to call it.

Enjoyed that tonight, it was good to meet a few more forumites, yourself, King G and Malarkey. Shame it went dark so fast though.

Don't forget the other goal, the one where I megged Kaiser. That winning goal was awesome though, I must have been at least a yard out there. Strikers instinct that, or game intelligence as me and Rafa like to call it.

Enjoyed that tonight, it was good to meet a few more forumites, yourself, King G and Malarkey. Shame it went dark so fast though.

Ah, but did you score from 40 yards and 30 yards?

My Youtube would look far greater than yours