You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Ace. Do you do the same with all your footwear? Are your slippers called Chill-out and Snooze?

Slippers, what the fuck do you think I am?

And my new Pred's arent just "Footwear", they are weapons of mass destruction, mainly, i fear, to myself

Funny. Pity you can't carry that into the outside world, away from the keyboard and monitor.:whistle:

I wonder how annoying it would be if someone spent a whole evening putting a metal tape across your lines and fucking about with your signals. Don't make me come down there and do it, Edward.

By the way chaps, which street are you going to be parking on? Are you going to be on the Aigbuth Drive side?

Have you got access to the internet by any chance?

I think they have sites set up specifically to show you where streets are and stuff. They're amazing.

You'll regret that tonight when I end up on your side.

So you're going to be intentionally shitter to get me back.

The level of your cunning knows no boundaries.

There will be no need to exaggerate my shitness. It's inversely proportional to my judgement on all things Red.

I wonder how annoying it would be if someone spent a whole evening putting a metal tape across your lines and fucking about with your signals. Don't make me come down there and do it, Edward.

By the way chaps, which street are you going to be parking on? Are you going to be on the Aigbuth Drive side?

I have contacts in the BTP. They'd throw your candy arse in rail jail before you can say, bagsy on the COSS badge!!

That was about as unexpected as me turning up, getting a shitload of goals and not making a big deal out of it.

I'm assuming you're referring to when you play on a wednesday? They must really suck if you can get on the scoresheet so regularly.

As for where we meet, might as well just park up in the same place we usually do?

I'm assuming you're referring to when you play on a wednesday? They must really suck if you can get on the scoresheet so regularly.

As for where we meet, might as well just park up in the same place we usually do?

That would be brilliantly simple if I had any idea how we got there before. I'll be coming in from a different way so won't know where that spot is exactly? I think it's Aigburth road but need confimation; otherwise I'll just be driving around the park looking for some cars...not a great idea.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
That would be brilliantly simple if I had any idea how we got there before. I'll be coming in from a different way so won't know where that spot is exactly? I think it's Aigburth road but need confimation; otherwise I'll just be driving around the park looking for some cars...not a great idea.

Aigburth Drive, more or less opposite the Alicia Hotel