You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Monty you cunt. You set the theme. The pulling out theme.

His Dad fucking should of

The cunt

I can't sit here while you all heap blame on my team mate. Why isn't Stu coming?

Injured dude. Some of us have proper football on a Wednesday so can't just switch a game they were nailed on for on a Tuesday to a Thurday because of some wishy-washy, part-time attending cunts flaking out.

Injured dude. Some of us have proper football on a Wednesday so can't just switch a game they were nailed on for on a Tuesday to a Thurday because of some wishy-washy, part-time attending cunts flaking out.

I have a blister on my foot. I've called it Harry.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
This sucks. I wanna play.

So do I mate, so do I

And to think, we could have played yisterdee, but we moved it to Thursday especially for Stu.

Are you trying to say our games aren't proper footy dude? I'd hate to think how much 'proper' players would run rings around you as Dave has for the past few weeks...

So annoyed. I could so have made today as well. Listen guys, I come up every two weeks or so from London for a few nights. I don't want to assume anything, but if I'm around on the occasional Tuesday evening, it would be ok if I were to whizz over for maybe a sub thang?

So annoyed. I could so have made today as well. Listen guys, I come up every two weeks or so from London for a few nights. I don't want to assume anything, but if I'm around on the occasional Tuesday evening, it would be ok if I were to whizz over for maybe a sub thang?

Are you actually a racing driver?

I'd hate to think how much 'proper' players would run rings around you as Dave has for the past few weeks...

I'm glad you said that, as I'd have looked like a bighead if I'd done it. It's what we were all thinking though.

rb14, if you let us know a couple of days in advance of when you're coming down, it shouldn't be a problem if you want a game.

I'm thinking we should maybe switch from tuesday to thursday though, if it's convenient for everyone else?

I'm glad you said that, as I'd have looked like a bighead if I'd done it. It's what we were all thinking though.

rb14, if you let us know a couple of days in advance of when you're coming down, it shouldn't be a problem if you want a game.

I'm thinking we should maybe switch from tuesday to thursday though, if it's convenient for everyone else?

Ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace idea!