You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Are you actually a racing driver?
My fellow competitors might argue but if you mean do I race cars then yes. I've missed the last couple of meetings due to damage, but hopefully I'll be back soon enough.

rb14, if you let us know a couple of days in advance of when you're coming down, it shouldn't be a problem if you want a game.
That would be great Dave. Listen I'm ok like but I wouldn't expect to play. I'd just stand in for a bit if you're short or one of you old-timers can't maintain the pace. Have you considered a hairband by the way?

Thursday? If it happening this week then someone let me know please lads. I'll try and wrangle with my colleague to be able to make it. I'm good at wrangling so I can't see any real problems if it is on Thursday.

Thanks,

Terry, living room.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
thursday at 8.

lets have a show of hands. i'm in, so is monty, ezekiel and kaiser. john should be ok but chris is probably out.

what about the rest of you?

Sound

I shan't. Today's transport system has failed me. I'll try and make an appearance next week though, i am a one of a kind box to box player.

Do they not have buses and trains in Huyton then?

So far then we have me, Ezekiel, Kaiser, Stu, Wig, John G. Maybe Rene as well if he's back from his hols. Biscans Plums, are you in? YNWA also said he'd be up for playing on thursdays, so I'll get in touch with him.

Anyone else?

So far then we have me, Ezekiel, Kaiser, Stu, Wig, John G. Maybe Rene as well if he's back from his hols. Biscans Plums, are you in? YNWA also said he'd be up for playing on thursdays, so I'll get in touch with him.

Anyone else?

They have trains but its a matter of getting to Lime street from the place, and home from Lime street, its a pain in the Arse as the trains become less frequent after 9, and stop at 10.

Plus i had a terrible dream last night, Dave. That Will Robbo told me you had been sacked as editor of TLW by the owners of TLW, Granada Media.

Anyone else?

Rene is working on Thursday night dude

Playing Thursday? Might make it. And I can bring a mate as well or two if we're short.

Excellent. We'll need to know pretty sharpish though if you're in or not, because I don't want to be frantically scratching around on thursday trying to make the numbers up.