You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Guys, can I set my stall early? If it's ok and there's space, I'm going to be up there from Tues next week, so if you've space, I'd like a kick-around. Could prob do Tues night, but almost deffo Weds/Thurs/Fri? Assuming of course you can deal with true class.

Guys, can I set my stall early? If it's ok and there's space, I'm going to be up there from Tues next week, so if you've space, I'd like a kick-around. Could prob do Tues night, but almost deffo Weds/Thurs/Fri? Assuming of course you can deal with true class.

He talks the talk but theres no fucking way he can deal with Montys diving.

You're more than welcome.

You got a free kick from the edge of the box? That wasn't the toe injury was it?

That was the free kick that Monty bought from Paul with his delayed 'Stevie G style' theatrics.

You're probably thinking of one of the several handballs committed by Kaiser. He likes to pretend it hit him in the nuts or chest to try and con his way out of conceding a free kick.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
That was the free kick that Monty bought from Paul with his delayed 'Stevie G style' theatrics.

You're probably thinking of one of the several handballs committed by Kaiser. He likes to pretend it hit him in the nuts or chest to try and con his way out of conceding a free kick.

It hit me in the right breast muscle, never even got near my bicep, never mind my forearm/hand.

Kaisers was worse, he pretty much caught the ball, then dropped it and tried to show us a non existant welt on his chest. Embarrassing.

Yeesh. The more you lot have these conversations, the more I regret not going tonight.

I won't be there next week or the week after lads. I'm off on holiday from Tuesday.

Kaisers was worse, he pretty much caught the ball, then dropped it and tried to show us a non existant welt on his chest. Embarrassing.

Look, just because you tried to maim me, and understandly have some guilt issues, accusing me of cheating by way of alleviating your guilt is not healthy.

And anyway, I struggle to catch it with gloves on, so there goes your accusation straight out of the window.

Look, just because you tried to maim me, and understandly have some guilt issues, accusing me of cheating by way of alleviating your guilt is not healthy.

And anyway, I struggle to catch it with gloves on, so there goes your accusation straight out of the window.

You told me that right Cheyrou boot was blessed with holy water or something. Cursed more like, it only took about a minute before it nailed you. Got a mind of it's own that boot.

You told me that right Cheyrou boot was blessed with holy water or something. Cursed more like, it only took about a minute before it nailed you. Got a mind of it's own that boot.

Done far more damage than Bruno ever did in a Liverpool shirt though, wouldn't mind, but I thought he'd be ace

I got booted on the heel you twats, and it is still sore. I should never have let a keeper take the free-kick though, I should have just popped it in the top corner and been done with it.

You had a steady game tonight Kaiser, shame we couldn't keep that last goal out though.

i think stu was the MOM, who was the maradona skilled looking guy on a blue shirt and trackies, think he did well and also markerly. In all it was great fun. I couldn't last till the end cos i was knackeredddddddddd!!!

BTW its Aj here:thumbsup:

i think stu was the MOM, who was the maradona skilled looking guy on a blue shirt and trackies, think he did well and also markerly. In all it was great fun. I couldn't last till the end cos i was knackeredddddddddd!!!

Ahhhh ace! Wondered who you were! You have some shotstopping ability.

You made some crucial saves there, keeping the score down. We mounted a monumental fightback when you left, and actually went on to win. I scored the winner, at least I'm claiming it as I dount Kaiser will want to be credited with an og

You made some crucial saves there, keeping the score down. We mounted a monumental fightback when you left, and actually went on to win. I scored the winner, at least I'm claiming it as I dount Kaiser will want to be credited with an og

but what will the dogdy goal panel say?

Cracking game that was lads, I'm made up. Definately the best game I've played since I started playing with you all - probably owing to the fact that I wasnt wearing soleless boxing shoes on a slippery astro (nice one for that Mick my identical foot-twin!).

I'm surprised I was able to keep up though, my chests been awful the past few days but it seemed to be alright.

Absolutely gutted I didnt get a goal to top my performance off. Honourable mentions to Monty and Mick, quality performances. Also it was good to finally meet Paul and Will, didn't think they would look anything like that!

Edit: are we ever going to meet the Count?

The Count is sorry for his no show but his undead badself is feeling like death warmed up.

But he is off next Thursday and if there should be space for a winged fool, he will be there. That's a promise.