You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Good game tonight, I thought the other team had good players but didn't seem to be pulling in the same direction, all trying hard though. MOTM for them would be Andy, or Gaz as he had a good game. I felt sorry for Andy, my first came through a body of players and my second was from a rebound. This seemed to be the story all night as well. I don't think the final score was a true representation of the game, we seemed to hit them on the break alot.

For us, you know what you are getting from Dave, Ted, Seraf & Paddy (I know him from somewhere else). So our MOTM would have to go to Lance who is improving all the time, and is always looking to improve. Chris was good tonight as well, it allowed me to play further forward. And Dan was Dan, getting in the way of things.

I had a pretty good game, good to get my confidence back after the HJC match last week! Should have stopped a couple of Woo's goals but the one he fired across me was close to me and I didn't get down quickly enough and he managed to curl one around me. Woo, sorry for taking you down. My eyes were 110% on the ball at all times and if I dragged you down it was totally unintentionally. I don't remember what happened other than you shifting the ball, my cheek then went crashing into your knee and I hung onto what I thought was the ball. If I've brought you down I am very sorry, I'd never drag anyone down in TLW footy. You've been very gracious about it, fair play.

As for the game, thought it was a good standard. Very attacking. Thought everyone played well. UEM was outstanding, one save in particular when Ted was one on one was a brilliant, brilliant stop. Woo kept finding space and though Rob won't agree, I thought he had a decent game.

For us I thought the defence was excellent, Lance and Chris were so solid although I'm not so sure how Lance didn't score when he went on a Lucio-esque burst forward! I think Dave was in top form (I did notice the transformation after the ball went over the fence) and brought others into play. Ted got forward well and Seraf worked hard. Thought our MOM was Mark though, up and down all the time as well as some brilliant passing.

Good game.

Oh might aswell mention it but does nobody fancy a game on sefton park on Monday, I mean I could even try and book toxteth but just thought grass would be a change. Me and Leeson are up for it, anybody else ?? not you Woo.

If you lot need an extra player... I'd go but I don't know how good I'd be on a monday as I generally work my legs in the gym that day.

Which means I'm baby giraffing for a little while afterwards and preferring to sit on my arse the rest of the day.

If you lot need an extra player... I'd go but I don't know how good I'd be on a monday as I generally work my legs in the gym that day.

Which means I'm baby giraffing for a little while afterwards and preferring to sit on my arse the rest of the day.

You'll do,

Monday football:

Me

Leeson

Lance

Al, instead of Monday... Why not do that park game on Saturday afternoons? The season is almost over and we'll need something football related to fill the afternoon.

Could also lead to the odd pint after the match.

This is one Canadian who knows what he is on aboot buddy. Good idea that!