You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

All I do is try and make sure the teams are as even as possible to try and ensure we have a good game. When the teams aren't even, everyone agrees that the games are shit. It's not as if what I say goes around here, I just offer my opinion on where the teams can be made fairer.

Whereas you do nothing Mark. NOTHING! Absolutely fuck all.

I turn up and play Woo, that is my contribution. It is easy to over analysis on here

I don't know, Dave and paddy is two for a start how are they anything but attackers ?? as for Ste what are you even talking about, the last two weeks he has virtually played up front, so how is that shunned. With all due to repsct to lance and Chris they are not exactly Cannavaro and Nesta are they ??

Gaz is a defender aswell, well I'm not really sure what he is but I think that's what he thinks he's all about, I don't mind playing deep either.

Are you trying to say that I'm NOT Nesta? WTF!

I reckon we go with these teams

Team 1

Dave

Ted

Mark

Paddy

Seraf

Lance

Pierre

Dan

Team 2

Andy

Ezekiel

Gaz

Ste

Matt

Rob

Woo

Emilio

Mark I'm coming for you tonight, don't be trying any of those cross field balls I know you like, i'll be all over them, better keep it nice and simple mate, it might be your only hope, my prediction, 8-4 to us mwahahahahahaha.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
You know the ones, picking out the runner at the back post, I'm onto you Mr.

I'm in goal tonight, be plucking those out of the air in my own inimitable, graceful style